Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Guests will prepare to cross borders into Botswana for a Chobe Day Trip which is mostly known of famous places such as the Chobe National Park. Chobe’s beautiful flood plain stretches out in all directions, with red lechwe antelope grazing ever watchful as birds fly over them. There are tracts of bush, opengrassland and riverine forest, providing sustenance and cover for countless species of game. Lunch will be served at the Chobe Safari Lodge.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chobe National ParkStop: 3 hoursChobe National Park is a biologically diverse national park north of Botswana and it is well known for being one of the best wildlife destinations in the world. Travellers will enjoy a 3 hour long safari and they will have lunch at the Chobe Safari Lodge. After lunch they will head for a cruise on the Chobe River.Read more
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Batoka Safaris
Sunset Cruise Trip
It was awesome experience with batoka safaris. We booked sunset cruise through them and they made it memorable as i…
We booked a 5night tour in Victoria falls/helicopter flight/Hwange national Park/Chobe national park + 3 extra days…
Extremely good service
I booked my transfers through Batoka Safaris from Victoria Falls airport to my hotel in town. The meet and greet at…
Fabulous safari & falls visit with Batoka Safaris
We have just returned from a 3 night trip to Livingstone, Victoria falls and Botswana safari. The trip exceeded all…
Professional, Friendly and Reliable
My husband and I booked a package (3 nights, 4 days) through an agent in Capetown that used Batoka Safaris "on the …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Chobe Full Day Trip
- Chobe Full Day Trip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Chobe Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Chobe Full Day Trip is hosted by Batoka Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Batoka Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chobe Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor