Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls
By Sanray Safaris
This is full day Safari package comprising a Sunset Cruise on the Chobe River and a Game Drive in the world-famous Chobe National Park, in Botswana. Only an hour’s drive from Victoria Falls, the Chobe National Park in Botswana is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa. Bordered by the banks of the breath-taking Chobe River, it is famous for its rich elephant and lion population. Upon arrival at Chobe National Park, you will begin a game drive in the park. You will have an opportunity to spot native wildlife, including game cats and elephants in their natural environment. Lunch will be served at the Chobe Safari Lodge around noon, and then enjoy free time relaxing in the shade before a 3-hour boat cruise on the Chobe River. Look out for birds and other wildlife throughout the cruise, which ends with a view of the sunset over the river.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-80, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Visas where applicable
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick clients from all hotels and lodges in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197645P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls?
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls price starts from $188.11. Discover and book Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls cancellation policy?
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls?
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls is hosted by Sanray Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sanray Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197645P1
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Solo
Of the three safari experiences, I rate Chobe (even though only a day trip) the best managed, greatest variety of activities and up close views of animals. Best rhinoceros and hippo viewing.
Written December 19, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Jimney Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear how much you loved your Safari experience. Our staff will be thrilled to read that you found it all to be perfect. Thank you for recommending us so highly. With kind regards Management and Staff Sanray Safaris
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.