Guided Tour of the Falls
By Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography
Nothing is quite like the heart-pounding sensation of actually standing on the edge of Victoria Falls, under the guidance of a professional whose knowledge about the falls is very vast and extensive.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any lodges, hotels and air bnb houses within Victoria falls
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92222P18
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Guided Tour of the Falls?
- Guided Tour of the Falls price starts from $56.42. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Tour of the Falls cancellation policy?
- Guided Tour of the Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Tour of the Falls?
- Guided Tour of the Falls is hosted by Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Guided Tour of the Falls?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92222P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Victoria FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedtour of the mighty Victoria Falls, one of 7 natural wonders of the worldRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Safe thrill with camping and canoe
Canoeing with crocodiles and hippos is something else. Felt safe under excellent guides. Hit the paddle onto the wa…
One of most trusted and professional safari outfitter in Victoria Falls
Sisa is rated the best tour guide in Zimbabwe and he is extremely knowledgeable, both of the bush and his country. …
Awesome Hwange with Sisa
Sisa is extremely knowledgeable, both of the bush and of his country. We had amazing conversations and became frien…
Sky at night
What a fabulous wee trip. Picked up at our villa we drove out to local helicopter landing site where our hosts set …
The real Vic Falls
It was an interesting tour around the real Victoria Falls, not the touristic one. And the lunch in Dusty Road Towns…
First game drive in Africa.
Wonderful tour through Zambezi NP: zebras, impalas, buffalos, warthogs, monkeys. And a very shy giraffe.
Amazing Vic Falls and Chobe Tour
Really loved this full day tour with Sisa! Breathtaking view of the Vic Falls. An unforgettable experience. We saw …
Don't take their services, they are thieves
I am Italian, totally trustworthy and well travelled. I hired Sisa and his company, excellence trails located n Vic…
We thoroughly enjoyed our morning game drive and were well informed by our friendly guide all about the animals we …
The first Safari was the greatest
It was first time to go on Safari. I totally could enjoy seeing safari view and looking for animals because the gui…
Amazing proffessionalism and knoledge of nature
This is an experience of a lifetime,Sisa(the guide) is an amazing moving safari encyclopedia,his knowledge of flora…
Dr Fish in Africa
Fantastically organised and authentic tours. Can’t recommend this firm highly enough. Attention to detail superb an…
Our guide was knowledgeable and put us on the fish. My wife and I were fishing toward the end of March, which is n…
Very knowledgeable and experienced tour guide with excellent interpersonal skills. Highly recommended!!!
Amazing day in the wild
We had such a great time!Sisa was very fun and engaging and really made for a great trip. We were picked up from ou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The falls are impressive of course but our tour guide ,Sisa,made it so much more interesting with his extensive knowledge of the history ,birds,fauna and flora there.Sisa was very well educated,and had lived in the United States for a while so was much easier for us t..o communicate with than other locals we talked with.Highly recommended.
Written August 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.