Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls
By Safari Travel
Rafting Victoria Falls lets you connect more with the Zambezi River than any other touring option. Class IV and V rapids and a 650-foot-deep (198-meter) gorge make for a thrilling ride, while your guide ensures your safety throughout—regardless of your experience level. An included lunch with an open bar and round-trip hotel transfer round out the tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-80, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127861P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls?
- Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls cancellation policy?
- Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls?
- Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls is hosted by Safari Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Safari Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zambezi White-Water Rafting from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127861P15
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience to be on the beautiful Zambezi River and see the wildlife in their natural state. The captain w…
Helicopter was spectacular, breath taking and amazing communication from the operator via WhatsApp was excellent.mu…
You must give yourself this experience!!! I cannot express strongly enough that this is a must-do experience when …
There is no peace and quiet at Victoria Falls anymore. No chance to enjoy the sounds of the bush and the waterfall.…
Hola buenos dias, me gustaria saber si se puede viajar sin problemas a Zimbaue desde Tanzania en Octubre. tengo un viaje a Tanzania programado y quisiera volar hasta zimbaue para conocer las cataratas Victoria y hacer Rafting sobre el rio zambeze pero tengo dudas de las restricciones en la frontera y los requisitos de entrada al pais. Espero puedan ayudarme y asi poder reservar tours con ustedes. muchas gracias de antemano