Our guides are passionate about the city and the region so by using our shuttle services you will get more than just a shuttle service.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 45–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our friendly guide and driver will meet you at the airport.
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158887P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles?
- Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles on Tripadvisor
- What is the Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles cancellation policy?
- Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles?
- Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles is hosted by Nekacheya Travel And Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nekacheya Travel And Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Victoria Falls International Airport Shuttles on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158887P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Nekacheya Travel And Tours
Joined in January 2018
#3 of 125 Tours & Activities in Livingstone
- generalkerri00You'll learn a lot!What a perfect 1/2 day activity! We had an evening flight home and had to be out of our hotel by noon. This was a last-minute idea, but Nekacheya was very accommodating. The guide and the training guide (I'm sorry I don't remember their names) were both really knowledgeable about not only the animals, but many of the trees and plants as well. While on safari, the driver informed us the hotel we'd checked out of that morning had called them to advise we'd left something behind. Without us asking, the driver said he'd take us back to the hotel and then to the airport. Bonus: our guides cheerfully tolerated my non-stop questions and awful American humor.
- 199martijns00Perfect trip for a morning or afternoonVery nice trip in a small but interesting park next to Livingstone. I got to see lots of different animals. The rhino walk was maybe the highlight but actually I enjoyed the rest of the park maybe even more. I also was lucky with my guide, who was very talkative and knowledgeable so all in all it was definitely worth it for me.
- knute5100Great 1/2 day activity.We had a great time. Our guide was great. He was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We had a guide in training and she was very smart regarding the animals as well. We saw lots of animals (more than expected for a drive being so close to town). The vehicle was clean and in good shape. We never felt like they were rushing through the tour. The driver and guide gave us all the time we wanted at each of the animal stops to take pictures and ask questions.
- RaymondG77100Could do with more wildlife, but the Rhinos were excellent.I would have preferred to have seen more animals that I did.. the elephants were plenty but not as much other game as I hoped. The Operator needs to provide seat belts for the vehicle.. unsafe to ride around without any restraints. My driver DJ was a good guide and made it as enjoyable as he could.
- La_mwansa00A wonderful experience 🐘🦓🦏🦛I am not crazy about wild animals but I like them (from a distance). This game drive was actually perfect. I saw giraffes, hippos, elephants, warthogs, different antelope, zebras, and rhinos. There are no big cats here which for me is perfect because I don’t feel like fighting for my life with hungry carnivores. There is a picnic spot near the river which is so calm and serene. I would recommend this for anyone who LIKES wildlife and doesn’t want to live in it. (If you get what I mean!) It was quite cold towards the end so do carry something warm this time of the year.
- nathaliekC3119DD00Amazing experienceWe went on the afternoon tour and had the sunset in the park as we were driving (so great lighting for pictures 😁). Absolutely amazing experience, we were lucky and saw almost all of the larger animals that could be seen. The rhino walk is very impressive and humbling. We recommend the tour!
- 374jille00Fantastic opportunity to see wild rhinosI loved it all. Although the major reason for joining was to see the rhinos the whole journey through the park was extremely pleasant and informative. Our guide was expert at spotting game and his knowledge was excellent.
- haleyvan1300Loved it!Loved our experience on the rhino walk! We were able to see nine of the ten rhinos housed in the park, all at close range. Some we were able to walk up to, which was a very cool experience. DJ was a wonderful guide.
- kebat202300Cultural day livingstone (half day)My friend and I were pleasantly surprised at how full of a day we had though we booked for the half day. Our tour consisted of a tour in town and viewing the heritage buildings as well as visiting the Livingstone Museum, Railway Museum, and Gateway Jewish Museum. On top of that, we were taken to Mukini Village where we experienced the Indigenous and modern living of the Zambian people of Mukini Village. Everything about the people is pure, and their way of living leaves one humble, not because they lack in anything, but because they are. We dance, we laughed, we got feed on this tour, it felt like an overflow of abundance and richness in culture that can only be experienced and felt. Our guide Herbert was more than willing to share with us, and teach us with such patience, which is how I definitely know us Africans to be. I expect so much more in the future for this tour, what an excellent tour and value it brought to our lives.
- Silvia C00Best agencyBest agency in Livingstone. We made 9 days, 3 in Hwange Zimbabwe with a wonderful game drive, 2 in Livingstone Zambia and visited Victoria falls from both side Zambia and Zimbawe beatiful experience and then 3 days in Chobe national park Botwana. Everything was excellet arrange by Innocent since the first contact by wats up. Go with them they will show the best of their country. They suggest us beatiful lodges with amazing location in the nature surrounding by lots of wild. Many baboons all around with calves i loved them.
- 159ellej00Amazing!This was a fun way to discover the falls. Visited the different routes around the area and finished off at the infamous Victorian falls bridge. Highly recommended!! 😃
- C8621UKmonical00Excellent tour for solo travelers and small groupsExcellent experience. The team picked me up promptly from my lodge and before my tour, did me the favor of stopping by a pharmacy to pick off some headache medicine. The. Tour was nice and my guide was very attentive and knew just where to take the photos. I did not feel rushed, the pace was good Thereafter, they helped me coordinate a helicopter tour. They even checked up with me to make sure all was well. I’m a solo traveler so this tour met my needs. Fully recommend.
- 268crisc00Well explained safari!!We had a great time doing the safari, which included a white rhino walk! It's so impressive to see these animals :O Our guide gave us very interesting facts about all the animals we saw, and we had a nice snack by the river. We also booked the airport shuttle and was great: very clean car, very punctual. I strongly recommend this company, great people and great founder - Thanks a lot, Innocent :)
- chrisQ6503OE00Amazing experienceAbsolutely amazing experience. Way beyond our expectations, combining Game Drive with Walk. Very friendly guide. They kindly picked us up at the Zambia/Zimbabwe border which makes it ideal for a day trip from Zimbabwe as well.
- francishastingsm00ExquisiteElephant 🐘, Giraffe and the White Rhino 🦏 expérience. Joseph is a guru tour guide whilst Keith is passionate about what his driving in the National park. I enjoyed every part of the Game Drive and Rhino Walk.