This is a lifetime experience where you have a chance to spend some time with Locals learning their culture, how they spend their day, their form of entertainment and how they live in general.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 22 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold Bottled mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138488P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is African Village Tour?
- African Village Tour price starts from $43.59. Discover and book African Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the African Village Tour cancellation policy?
- African Village Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book African Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides African Village Tour?
- African Village Tour is hosted by Pearls Tours Victoria Falls. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pearls Tours Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor. Discover and book African Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for African Village Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book African Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138488P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Victoria FallsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAfrican Village Tour takes you to rural Zimbabwe some 15km out of Victoria Falls and it allows you to see and experience how local rural Africans spend their day.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Pearls Tours Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in September 2016
#71 of 202 Outdoor Activities in Victoria Falls
- wimzama201900WimAmazing service delivery by the lady in charge herself, Priscilla She went an extra mile to please us tourists, and we really enjoyed the attention on the trip amidst the locals in Vic-Falls. I would say without any doubt in my mind; " HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE !! " Wim, South Africa
- florences87100Very good price and serviceWe were in the Intrepid Travel tour group and the tour ended in Victoria Falls. The transfer from hotel (Spray View Hotel) to the airport was not included in the tour. So, we hired Pearl Tours to transfer because it was much cheaper than Intrepid Travel transfer. Pearl Tours answered our emails quickly and sent a driver 10 minutes before the pick up time. The driver spoke English and he was also tour guide. The car was clean and tidy. We recommend Pearls Tours.
- Jill R00Amazing service!Priscilla and her team at Pearls Tours were so efficient and prompt with their service. Any transportation needs you have around Botswana, Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls do yourself a favor and book with them.
- Duncan P00Outstanding service across the board!I have used Pearls Tours on three separate occasions to both plan and execute trips in Vic Falls and further abroad, and each time she and her company have delivered a great experience. Her willingness to assist with any and all aspects of a trip have proved invaluable when our group was looking to do both local tours and also more challenging adventures. Great communication coupled with the ability to operate smoothly have made her company the reliable gem that it is. I can't recommend her services highly enough. Thanks again Priscilla!
- Jared H00The best service in Vic Falls!I am a travel agent and took a group of 24 people to Africa this past May. I had been in communication with several different tour companies in Victoria Falls, but Pearls Tours stood out as the friendliest and also offered the most competitive pricing! Every time I would email them, I would get an immediate response and I was very pleased with all of our dialogue! We hired Pearls Tours to handle all of our airport transfers as well as to provide us with the day trip to Chobe in Botswana. Everything was stellar. Upon arrival in VFA, we were met by several smiling faces including Priscilla and her drivers. We used 2 buses with luggage attachments and they were comfortable. We loved getting a nice introduction of Zimbabwe by one of the drivers, Kudu! All in all I highly recommend Pearls Tours as a friendly, affordable, and reliable tour provider in Zimbabwe!
- Retired_teacher_5600Great ServiceWe notified Pearl about airport transfers. After a lot of research I found they were a good price at $20.00 one way. They were waiting for us at the airport and were at the hotel in plenty of time to catch our flight. I would recommend this company for airport transfers.
- adamschris00Very efficient and on time !We used the service for a Transfer from Vic Falls Airport to Lukosi Camp in Hwange . They were efficient prompt and the vehicle was in a good state of roadworthiness . The driver Clement was courteous on the road and informative . Price was reasonable . recommended !
- DisneyKenzo00They were great!We used Pearl's Tours to and from Victoria falls they gave us great service and were on time to pick us up. The driver was very helpful and personable. We will use them again! Ben & Kenzo, U.S.A
- alikatemm00Our wonderful guide EthelIf you are in Victoria Falls and need a guide or tour advice I doubt you could find a more helpful, pleasant, hardworking or dedicated person than Ethel. She took us through the town of Victoria Falls and then Zambia. It was a busy day and she was still beaming her beautiful smile right to the end. Nothing fazed her and her knowledge of the town was brilliant. Thank you so much we wish you well with your career!!