1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
By Tamuka Travel
Experience our first & exclusive ‘full day overnight safari’ experience under the African skies on the Upper Zambezi. This is truly a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with everything the untamed bush has to offer.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 14-80, max of 10 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Soft camping (off suite) which is movable
- Flush toilets, basins, shower with hot water, toilet paper
- $30 per person for national park fees paid upon arrival
- Own toiletries
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49208P49
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
- 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe price starts from $360.00. Discover and book 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe cancellation policy?
- 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe?
- 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe is hosted by Tamuka Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tamuka Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49208P49
Reserve your spot
Camping Safari in Victoria Falls
Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Spectacular experience. We heard lions roaring nearby while safely enjoying a camp fire with delicious food under a…
This is not to be missed. If you have any doubts just do it! From start to finish the trip was smoothly organised a…
So beautiful place!
No words to describe how beautiful is this place!! The guides are taking care of you all time, it is very safe and …
Amazing view, but rushed by the staff
Amazing view and good breakfast! But it was too rushed. We had 5 mins in the pool, and we were rushed on when we ha…
Turned out great!
Ok, so we knew we wanted to do this before we went. We were on a tour but had a free afternoon and chose to book th…
No-show, waste of my time, cancelation without notice
If I could give zero stars, I would. I spent one hour waiting for them at the pickup point. Nobody showed up, nobo…
One of a kind
The Devil's Pool is a very unique and special experience I will remember forever. The food was great and the experi…
Amazing Life Experience
This experience was phenomenal. I’ve been on many tours and the depth and breadth that you get from this experience…
Living our best life on the edge
You absolutely have to visit Livingstone island and experience either Angels or Devils pool. You feel every emotion…
A non-corporate good local experience
The Tamuka Travel experience was great! The locals seemed to be providing the transportation without a real corpora…
Victoria Falls Steam Train Dinner is a scam, they stole my money!
This is a scam! Do not pay for this up front, you will loose your money. We ordered 2 tickets for September 9th 202…
We got Screwed!
DO NOT USE THIS AGENT. Not sure best way to book this tour but we were so excited and the owner Brighton did not c…
Not a reliable company
I signed up with Tamuka Travel for the Night Game Drive with Bush Dinner. The booking said they'd pick me up about …
This tour is part adventure, part exploration and a bit of excitement. The walk is challenging but the guide keeps …
Bucket list must do!
If I could give this experience more than 5 stars, I would! This was an unforgettable experience and the highlight …
More to explore in Victoria Falls
Buy it with
1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe provided by Tamuka Travel
Product Overview: 1 Night 2 Days Camping Safaris in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
|Number of Photos||1|