This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this interactive cooking experience, let our experienced chefs lead you through the preparation and cooking of your traditional "Pot" from a table of fresh ingredients and herbs and spices while you sip on a glass of Pimms or Champagne. As the "Pot" is put on the coals for a three-hour slow cook, bubbling under the watchful eye of our chefs, you are taken away to the Zambezi National Park which borders the mighty Zambezi River. A Victoria Falls game drive in the Zambezi National Park is an uncontrived bush experience, covering a genuinely wild, unfenced wilderness area. At the conclusion of your Zambezi Game Drive, you are taken back the the Zambezi House Restaurant where on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, you will be greeted by an amazing table layout where you can sit and enjoy a spectacular sunset and then delve into a three course meal, of which your own scrumptious Potjie is your main course.
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls hotels and lodges
- An interactive local cuisine cooking experience
- Game Drive in the Zambezi National Park.
- Drinks and snacks on the Game Drive
- 3 Course dinner on the banks of the Zambezi River, just above Victoria Falls
- Drinks during the cooking and dinner
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- National Parks Fees of $15 on entry for the Game Drive.
- Premium Beverages
- Transfers and visa costs from Livingstone, Zambia (can be arranged at additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual, bring something warm for the evening
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the location of the lodge / hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Where To Africa
Lovely game drive
I went for a game drive at Chobe National Park on the 17th October 2020. It was a beautiful exerience. I went being…
Amazing Views on Air
Took the 25 min flight and it was simply amazing to be able to see the falls and the surrounding forest and river f…
I HAD TO DO IT
My cousin who was my travelling companion said I was crazy to even think of doing it. I love flying and doing excit…
Dinner was so unexpected. Fine dining whilst watching the sunset and hippos & crocs playing in the river. Best of …
Fantastic food, drinks & service!
Fantastic experience. Food was delicious and drinks abundant (incl. spirits, which was a nice touch). We enjoyed sp…
M Theresho C00
Great experience !!!
We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. We were collected from the hotel as promised. The boat is a …
Great experience- a must for Victoria Falls
The team was very professional and appeared very qualified. The pickup was on time and the time we waited at the ev…
Great experience. Good food.
The drinks and food were included and better than most for the price. The waiters were helpful but did not interrup…
We were picked up by the driver around 07:30, and drove to the Botswana border (highly recommend that you purchase …
4 Day Safari
We had a wonderful Safari,lots of lion sightings and other general game.! It was excellent...! We had two nights in…
What a great way to see the falls
This was certainly the highlight of my weekend trip to Victoria Falls. Their service was excellent where they send …
Way to see the falls!
all staff we encountered did a fabulous job. Can not say enough about our pilot- ensured we had fabulous views.
This tour was excellent. The tram was beautiful, thank you to the engineer ! The guides were responsive & ensured …
Our Captain was welcoming & ensured we had fabulous views. The boat was clean and place settings simple but elegant…
DINNER CRUISE ON THE MA ROBERTS
FANTASTIC FROM START TO FINISH. As a group of 16 (from as far afield as Canada, UK and South Africa), this was one …
- Where To Africa
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 158 travelers!