Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 70 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local Brand beverages and finger snacks
- Transfers (B&B's, Guest Houses and Hotels in Victoria Falls Town, Zimbabwe only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- River Usage Fee of $10.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Items of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick-up from hotels, B&B's and guest houses within Victoria Falls Town (Zimbabwe).
- Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51414P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures: DailyMinimum / Maximum participants: Minimum: 2 Maximum: Unlimited
- Departure Times
- 12h00 - 14h30
- Collection from hotels around Victoria Falls is about 30 minutes before the cruise departs. Exact pick up time is advised upon booking confirmation
- Duration: 2 hours
- Language: English (French, German, Italian & Spanish available on private tours, at supplement cost – subject to availability)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No Health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)?
- Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) price starts from $84.00. Discover and book Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) cancellation policy?
- Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)?
- Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) is hosted by Wild Horizons. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Horizons on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51414P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atVictoria FallsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zambezi River CruiseStop: 2 hours - Admission includedLunch cruise on Zambezi RiverRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
#2 of 128 Transportation in Victoria Falls
- Chippsss00Excellent Adrenaline TourExcellent adrenaline fuelled activity. Did the gorge swing after the Canopy Tour (Excellent in its own right) then the tandem Zip (also excellent) but then had to complete the day with the gorge swing. Staff were safety conscious and did it all with great humour. Special shout out to Nacho and Andrew who looked after us. Highly recommended activity. Pricey - Yes , photos pricey - Yes but you want a record of your bravery !
- helenjane00700Anazing experience9 zip wires with incredible views. We had 6 people and 3 guides. Felt very safe throughout, v good instructions given and guides were very friendly and encouraging . Experience was fimed and made into a brilliant video at a very reasonable additional cost. Well worth having.Thanks so much guys.
- northerngrrl201800Exciting, physically challenging river rafting experience!This was a heart pumping once in a lifetime experience. Not for the meek or people who aren’t into adventure. 19 rapids many at level 5. Guides were amazing, knowledgeable, and very, very skilled. Many of us were thrown into the water but retrieved in an expert fashion. Several boats went over but due to the safety orientation everyone knew what to do. The only downside of this was the 250 metre very steep hike into and out of the gorge that had people of all ages exhausted. You must be very fit for this hike up and down. Nice wrap up at the top with beverages and food.
- Pioneer42853800So much fun!I went whitewater rafting with Wild Horizons on the Zambezi River out of Victoria falls in August. I was a little nervous however the professional and experienced team quickly put you at ease. I was picked up at my hotel by Bruce and then met the rest of the team at the Lookout Cafe where they gave you a safety briefing and a cuppa before heading to the river. We started at rapid 11 due to the high water. A long, steep walk down to the river where we boarded the rafts and practiced the key skills for the adventure ahead. The river is magnificent. we did about 10 rapids ranging from grade 2/3 to 5. It was so much fun. Exhilaration followed by sections of calm river where you could take in the amazing scenery with Zimbabwe on one side and Zambia on the other. Sugar, our rafting guide was fun and kept us safe. We fell out once but were quickly gathered back into the raft to enjoy the rest of the trip. It was a steep walk out however the guides are there to help you clamber over rocks and lend a hand should you need it. A nice hot lunch was provided after before being dropped off at your hotel. I am so glad i chose to do this. It made my trip to Victoria Falls and Africa. Wild Horizons were a great company to take you on this adventure. If you are thinking of doing it. DO IT! you won't regret it.
- reragland00Great day at Victoria FallsOn Sunday, September 10, my wife and I spent a wonderful day with our guide "Happy" from Wild Horizons! First "Happy" took us on a walking tour of Victoria Falls and did a great job of telling us about this magnificent wonder of the world! Next he took us on a tour of the town of Victoria Falls and to have "lunch with a local" named Margaret. After lunch he took us back to our lodge to rest and clean up. Later in the evening he took us to the Lookout Cafe for a great meal with a stunning view. After dinner he returned us to our lodge. Happy had a long day, but he was gracious, informative and we felt very safe with him! Thanks Happy for a great day!
- Odyssey4186902760600chilled river cruiseLovely chilled sunset cruise to soak up the atmosphere of being in Africa. Saw hippos, crocodiles and elephants crossing the zambezi
- Odyssey4186902760600Great views, great funA cleverly designed canopy tour to allow you to admire the amazing views whilst enjoying the fun of zip lining. It was a good option for my daughter who has a condition with low muscle tone so not strong enough for the white water rafting adventure but exciting enough for her thrill seeking personality. the guides were excellent and with one in front and one behind we were well cared for
- 750anzhelikan00Awesome family activityBoth I and my 7 year old daughter loved the canopy tour! Amazing activity for kids, nice guides and astonishing views! Highly recommend to everyone travelling with kids!
- 750anzhelikan00Amazing Tandem Zipline ExperienceMy 7 year old daughter and I did a tandem zipline and we just loved it!!! The view is astonishing and the staff members are very nice and helpful. My daughter loved it so much, that now is asking to come back next year to do tandem swing :) Highly recommend this activity even for those who are afraid of heights.
- jonathann50900Probably wouldn't do it againThis experience was fine but not exceptional. Our tour only had two stops on it--the old baobab tree and the bridge over the gorge. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable, particularly about the history of the bridge, but it felt like there wasn't a lot to the tour. Additionally, our party of three was accompanied by three staff from Wild Horizons--a tour guide, a photographer, and a third individual whose purpose was a bit unclear (but was very nice). Overall, it made for a slightly strange dynamic. In the future, I think just a guide would probably be sufficient.
- Baichoo00A unique experienceOur kids loved the experience and grateful for the very professional staff. A special thanks to Bhuzani who made it so much fun. The kids immediately felt safe with him as he kept boosting up their courage to face the challenge. It is reassuring to note that safely is their first priority.
- Russ S00An experience you will never forgetMy 16 year old son and I had a wonderful time. The climb down to, and up from, the rapids was physically demanding but well worth the effort. Nonstop action. The staff was fun and attentive.
- Safari6037808859300Great team & daredevil experienceEasily one of the craziest experiences of my life. Certainly not for everyone since many rapids of the tour are class 4-5 (out of six) and the water is extremely powerful. Nevetherless, the staff was top notch and knew every inch of the Zambezi river. Stewart and his team were extremely professional and ensured that all of us had a great time from start to finish. So if you are keen on some adrenaline and don’t mind being tossed around by the rapids and to swallow some Zambezi water, I can only recommend you give this a try!
- 904didip00Good...A short canopy tour, great for people who have never done it & want to try it, with friendly staff.
- SalPalK500Zipping Good Fun 😃This was great zip lining with a view! We had awesome guides and the lines were all slightly different. The views toward the end was fabulous. Just be prepared for the walk back up. Not too long but pretty steep. In saying that, we would do this again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Un des points forts de nos souvenirs à VictoriaFalls . Bateau très convivial de petite dimension permettant de naviguer près des berges . Nombreux animaux variés observés avec de nombreux arrêts au plus près . Guide parfait dans ses explications . Le déjeuner est très correct . Boissons fraîches à volonté . Le principal est ce que l'on observe du bateau et cela est formidable ..
Written September 22, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) provided by Wild Horizons
Product Overview: Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos