Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 6 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Okavango Delta
- Activities not mentioned herein this itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Location Name: Victoria Falls/Hotels around
- Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67071P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun on Tripadvisor
- How much is 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun?
- 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun price starts from $2,700.00. Discover and book 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun cancellation policy?
- 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun?
- 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun is hosted by United Safari Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact United Safari Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67071P15
Reserve your spot
Arrival - Victoria Falls Two...
Full Day In Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls to Chobe National...
Chobe National Park - Gweta...
Gweta to Maun
Full day Okavango Delta Visit
Departure via Maun Airport
About the operator
United Safari Travel
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in February 2018
#38 of 198 Outdoor Activities in Victoria Falls
- LauraMit00OMG the most amazing safari experience!!OMG the most amazing safari experience!! Elephants, elephants, hippos, and more elephants!!! I’d do this experience over and over again!!
- 598arnaudm00Avoid at all costThe driver never turned up despite the agent keep telling us he was on his way. After 1h30 of waiting at the meeting point agreed, the agent said we could be picked up but only at a different picking up point which was 1h away from where we were. Disgusting and unreliable. We should have been told straight away he was not coming to start looking for alternative. Not impressed
- Firefly7800Spectacular safari experience!Incredible experience! Our Guide was Willie and we saw an amazing array of wildlife. Most impressively we saw a Leopard! The first part pf the trip was a game drive in an open vehicle. In addition to the amazing leopard we saw herds of elephants, giraffes, zebras and impalas. The second part of the tour was a cruise on the Chobe river where crocodiles, hippos and fish eagles were plentiful.
- Journey2080022514900So many ImpalaAmazing day. Lots of wildlife, elephants, hippos, giraffes, water Buffalo and lions. Chobe is awesome
- Anonymous85500You MUST have an double entry visa to return to Zimbabwe or you pay fully again!I missed clicking on "Additional Information" on Trip Advisor's info and relied on ticket we were issued that led me to believe it was included in the transfer. We were practically accosted at the border by the local transfer driver to stand in the horribly disorganized line to buy another Visa for re-entry. Lucky we had that amount of cash on us! Pick up was 1/2 hour late and then we crammed in more people at the border from the Livingstone hotel. It would help if they tell you no drinks are included with your buffet lunch, not even water so duh, take your water that you're handed in the car inside with you. Then they seat you for lunch and do not tell you how much time you have to eat. So people at our table had just ordered coffee and got dessert when an angry woman loading the afternoon boat said we were late and to go down there right now. How can we be late for a time we don't know about?? Buffet was acceptable food. The vehicle we rode is was an extremely high step up and could pose a problem for impaired people. Morning driver on land drove right into a group of lions under a tree...yikes! We enjoyed the afternoon boat ride as he turned it into more story telling and easy following the riverside animals. I can't recommend this experience. There must be something better.
- G2700GFsallyw00Cultural Village tourWhat an great experience, and our host was really good. Again our thanks that he and his family welcomed us into their village. Told us so much about the culture, tradition and way of life. So interesting and much fun was had stamping mielies into flour. If you want to more then I definitely recommend this tour. Also many thanks to Lewis, did an excellent job choosing the richt village and showing us around.
- Helenjen00Transfer to Zimbabwe/Botswana border was horrific!The only reason this transfer from our hotel in Victoria Falls to our hotel in Botswana gets 2/5 was because the transfer from the border to our hotel was in a comfortable spacious bus with plenty of room for us and our luggage and had the luxury of seatbelts! The driver who picked us up in Vic Falls was late and he was driving a small rundown vehicle with another passenger already in the front with her couple of bags. We then had to squeeze into the back seat that barely had room for the two of us and then our 2 large suitcases and 2 air trolley bags had to fit in the back behind us!! It was soooo cramped and uncomfortable, every time we went around a corner, a bag would knock my head into an even more uncomfortable position!! There were no seatbelts in the back....which I was initially worried about, but on the bright side we were jammed in so tightly, don't think we'd get thrown out of the car if in an accident. Do not allow this person to do transfers like this again....please.
- Journey82475100A brilliant dayI was apprehensive when my hotel pick up in Victoria Falls was quite late and as we set out to pick up others, not the best looking vehicle I've ever been in to go on safari. I need not have worried. We were 10 in total by the time we'd all been collated from multiple collectors and transferred st the Zimbabwe-Botswana border to our proper safari transport. We had an excellent mornings safari, saw lots of animals and birds, we dropped for lunch at a great Riverside location for a marvellous lunch before heading off for the rest of the afternoon on a cruise on the water. Quite a long but brilliant day.
- C5481YFstephenm00Great trip!This was a great full day trip! From pickup, transportation, and timing the day was well organized and we were always looked after. The Safari was great, as was the river portion with lots of animals to see (always different every time of course though). Lunch was at a beautiful resort and a nice selection of food in a clean environment. Definitely worthwhile in terms of value for cost.
- nonsie400An amazing experience.Enjoyed the tour and my highlight was definitely the game cruise and i would 100% recommend doing this activity
- FamilyCheshire_1100SA Tour 2023It seems harsh to drop a star simply because we didn't see certain animals on our game drive (no lions or leopards for example) and we're not naive enough to expect a guarantee of game sightings, but the remainder of the day was excellent. (morning game drive, afternoon river cruise). Interesting guides, well organised, very nice lunch
- linnetek202300Excellent Chobe day tripIt was a great and well organised day trip, everything was so perfect!!! The driver came to pick us up from the hotel right on time, the game drive, the lunch and the boat cruise was excellent i must say. Not forgetting the drop off, everything was on point...keep up the good work!!! I would recommend your guys over and over again...
- Vincenzo M00One-course meal in an Indian restaurant in BOTSWANA!!The tours were ok, and the guides were learned and polite, but the food was absolutely horrible. We paid for a buffet lunch and got a one-course meal in a very poor Indian restaurant!! Unbelievable! In an INDIAN restaurant in BOTSWANA!!! Furthermore we were given a menù BEFORE the morning drive and told we could choose one item and write it on a list they passed around, they when we got to the restaurant what we ordered wasn't even available! The buffet lunch is one of the reasons we booked this tour. Very disappointing. I would like to formally request a partial refund for the huge failure to deliver what we paid for. Thank you
- ninaE7578900Best Elephant Viewing AnywhereVery happy I decided to take the tour of Chobe. I had seen elephants up close in Uganda and Tanzania but the NUMBER of elephants in Chobe took my breath away! Tour was pretty well run- pick-up was on time, guide was decent if not outstanding, open-sided vehicle for the game drive was a fun change from Serengeti for me. The second half of the tour was a boat trip on the Chobe River - a small boat that could go really close to the river banks was ideal. Definitely a recommended fun day tour from Victoria Falls!
- Wendy H00One of the highlightsFrom getting picked up at my hotel, to getting dropped back in the evening - you are looked after the whole day! Once you are through the border controls and into Botswana it was the most amazing day! From driving through the town in an open air safari truck, to getting onto the river cruise, to the lunch at the resort, and ending with the game drive - it was an absolute blast! We saw so many animals on the river cruise and Mojo was a great guide telling us all about the wildlife and bird life that we saw. Then onto lunch and the game drive, we were looked after at every step by our guide Percy. Then we ventured through the National park to see even more animals. It was one of my highlights of my entire trip, highly recommend!
Which hotel in Victoria Falls and rest of the other places
In Victoria falls we use Rainbow Hotel for two nights, in Kasane we use waterlily lodge for one night, in Nata/Gweta, we use Gweta Lodge for one night and finally in Maun we use Discovery Camp for two nights.
7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun provided by United Safari Travel
Product Overview: 7 Days and 6 Nights Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta-Maun
Number of Photos