Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner
By DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick all guests from their hotels and lodges in and around Victoria Falls.Guest staying in Livingstone Zambia will be picked up from the Victoria Falls border and will have to pay for transfers to the border and back (from their hotel)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22862P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner?
- Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner price starts from $275.00. Discover and book Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner cancellation policy?
- Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner?
- Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner is hosted by DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Falls Tour, African Village Tour & Night Game Driver with Bush dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22862P14
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
6 day 5 nights tour in Zimbabwe and Bostwana
The best experience of our life. Webster is an excellent tour guide and we had the best service in both Zimbabwe an…
Amazing trip with different activities. One of the best trips we have ever had
Amazing trip. Awesome accommodations: both places are exceded my expectations, food was great. Service is outstandi…
Hwange, Victoria Falls, Chobe, fantastic.
We recently did a safari tour package and it was wonderful. After being picked up at Victoria Falls airport, we wer…
They exceeded our expectations :-)
The experience we had with DK Tours and Safaris was all in all simply excellent. We got to know Webster and his col…
DK Tours & Safaris - A Company Like No Other
If anyone is looking for travel company in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe that is dependable, approachable and profession…
AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH DK TOURS AND SAFARIS - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Webster from DK Tours helped customised our tour over a 9 Day trip to the Victoria Falls, Hwange Safari tour and st…
Friendly and helpful organization
We did the 2 Day Chobe Park Safari tour and everything has exceeded our expectations. Our Botswana guide was fantas…
Home away from home
Webster arranged our airport transfers, day trip to Chobe, sunset Zambezi dinner cruise and Victoria falls guided t…
Way Beyond Expectations- Amazing.
We found Webster 100% reliable, efficient & punctual. He was also kind and considerate. He tailored our trip t…
Webster of DK Safaris is the BEST
We had a great experience with Webster of DK Tours and Safaris. He went above and beyond with transportation and ev…
Once in a lifetime safari experience
Absolutely unforgettable safari experience with DK Tours! We enjoyed a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience, and a…
Amazing company and awesome Safaris
We did the 6 day 5 night tour of Zimbabwe (Hwange National Park and Victoria Falls) and Botswana (Chobe National Pa…
Wonderful from start to finish!
We had an absolutely brilliant experience with Webster and Enock, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company to…
Amazing Safari with DK Tours
We really enjoyed our Safari with DK tours! Our stay at Robins camp was amazing, with great service, loads of game…
Our experience with Webstar from DK tours was flawless! Excellent driver, very polite and high spirit. Big car, e…
More to explore in Victoria Falls
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Couples
The guide was very informative and helpful. I was surprised to pay for a guided trip to the falls and then be expected to pay for my own entry into the park - an additional $30 per person. The African Village Tour was something I could have skipped. The night bush drive and dinner was interesting, we saw a lot of different animals at twilight, not much after dark. The meal was good.
Written January 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to note that you did enjoy the better part of your tour. We do not include the park entry fees on our packages as the National Parks board here has a three-tier payment system for the parks. the locals pay their own rate, so are the regional and the international tourist. This makes it difficult to factor the different fares into the packages as we may not know where our next guest will be coming from. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this did cause but we kindly ask you to bear with us as our hands are tied. Team DK Tours looks forward to seeing you again
Written February 4, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.