We are offering private transfers from Tunis Carthage Airport to your hotel in Sousse City with assistance..Our experienced professional drivers welcome you in the airport waiting area when your flight lands. help you with your luggage and get you safely to your destination.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Location Name: Tunis Carthage Airport
- Tunis, Tunis, Tunis Governorate
- Tunis, Tunis, Tunis Governorate
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31404P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse?
- Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse price starts from $59.18. Discover and book Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse?
- Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse is hosted by Batouta Voyages. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Batouta Voyages on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31404P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#2 of 30 Shopping in Tunis
- Arne E00Beautiful and grittyWe were able to squeeze a lot of activities into the day, although the 8 hour tour ended up being 11 hours! Skander was a knowledgeable guide, although his delivery was a bit scripted - any question I asked wasn’t directly answered, but reiterated things he said before. Lunch was good, the travel comfortable. It was interesting to drive through some remote small towns and see how the poor economy was affecting real Tunisians. In other words, if you only want to see beautiful sites, this tour might not be for you.
- Masood K00They Go an Extra MileThe team at Batouta voyage go an extra mile to ensure you have a wonderful experience in their country. They are very passionate about their work and very patriotic, hence would like every visitor to Tunisia to have a lasting impression of Tunisian people and their attractions, culture, architecture, food, etc.
- Departure8388100Very expensive plus you’re charged per passenger!The taxi service was fine - the driver was polite and waiting for us with our names on a paper. However, the issue is that it is a VERY EXPENSIVE service. To make things worse, you pay for each passenger! To give you an idea, the cost per passenger was approx £15 for a 20 min ride (roughly 50 TND). So I paid £30 for 2 passengers, I.e. roughly 100 TND. We stayed at the Golden Tulip El Mechtel in Tunis and if I had flagged one of the taxis waiting outside the airport, the same journey costs 30 TND (that’s including the ‘inflation’ tourists pay above local prices). The cost is the same regardless of the number of passengers (as is the norm around the world) so the costs for this service is a major rip off … not a great start to the trip. For anyone catching taxis: 1. first of all negotiate and agree the price beforehand as the meters don’t always work, and the drivers don’t like to use them as they stop ‘counting’ when the car is standstill. 2. It costs approx 25 TND from Tunis to Sidi Bou Said (a 30-40 min trip depending on traffic). If the hotel flags you the taxi, you will be charged more. 3. If you’re staying at a nice hotel, the ‘price’ they give you will reflect this. Walk away from the hotel before flagging one down, and on your return give a name of a local landmark/ place instead of the hotel. For example, we asked to be dropped off next to one of the Medina gates or the Belvedere Park & Zoo which is 5 mins away from the hotel.
- Astroburn7900Unforgettable DouggaThe guide and driver where excellent. The Toyota Prado provided by the tour company was in excellent condition, the driver was friendly and drove very well ensuring we where comfortable and safe. He navigated the traffic excellently. Our guide was amazing. Her English was was very good and she gave interesting information, not just about the site, but about Tunisia, its wonderful people and rich culture and heritage. I definitely recommend the trip to this wonderful site using this company and their lovely guide
- 696minervar00Santorini in AfricaThis place is so serene, so beautiful, so worth a visit. I fell in love with this place the minute we arrived and I had the bombolini. You must try the donuts. The art pieces are really nice here, also. The flowers have a deep color hue. The white walls all over. It is just a must see location. If you have time spend a full day here. There is plenty to do and is not that far from Tunis.
- 718birgitk00Dougga visitVery satisfied, very comprehensive! In spite of the cloudy weather, Dougga is a historical and cultural paradise, a place that must be visited. The stopover in Testour is also very interesting.
- Kota I00Magnificent scenery of ancient Romeランチ付きのドゥッガ遺跡ツアー。広大な敷地に残るローマ遺跡は圧巻です。ベストシーズンは春とのことで、訪問した12月末は風も強かったため思った以上に寒く、午前中は観光客もまばらで写真が撮りやすいです。昼食は帰路にあるホテル併設のレストランでのスープ＋肉料理です。ガイドのイスカンダルさんは同時通訳の仕事もしており、分かりやすい英語で説明をしてくれました。 Thank you Iskandar for your very informative guide about Dougga. We enjoyed the astonishing scenery of Dougga and learned a lot about its history in different time periods.
- 696minervar00El Jem is a GemThe amphitheater of El Jem is so amazing. I loved walking around without other tourists in sight. The ruins are so well preserved, it is a real treasure. Loved this place. The surrounding area is really nice and the people around town are very nice to foreigners. A must-see on your itinerary of Tunisia.
- JONATHAN S00Decent laid back tour (not a ton to see though)The tour was adequate, informative, and professional. My guide was more laconic than most, but very nice and still quite knowledgeable. Since the historical sights themselves aren't THAT impressive on their own, I would have really preferred someone who could bring more life and enthusiasm to the tour. The child sacrifice graveyard was probably the standout experientially. Sidi Bou Said was quite beautiful as well.
- peebles201400Great way to introduce yourself to TunisTruly enjoyed the private tour of Tunis and suburbs, made a good context for later explorations and understanding of modern Tunisia . Our guide was wonderful in explaining history and culture of the area and especially woman’s progress in Tunisia . Rug shop stop was not necessary and suggest you ask to not include it , would have rather had our guide tell us about schools and family life.
- Keith C00FabulousA stunning example of an ancient city. More interesting than some of the more famous antiquities around. Great views across valley, take care walking along old roads.
- catsep00Historical placeCheck the pictures before visiting. This is the oldest and the most important of Tunisian museums. Over a century ago, it was established in the premises of a Beylical palace, for the most part built in the mid XIXth century, and which has retained
- samX565OL00Female travelling alone to meet friends.I found the company to be very professional and appropriately friendly. As I was not aware of the island and the cost of things I did think a little on the pricey side which may not get second bookings from some. But as a female travelling alone for the first time in Tunisia I felt very secure in my choice of transfer. Thank you :)
Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse provided by Batouta Voyages
Product Overview: Private Transfer From Tunis Carthage Airport to Sousse
Number of Photos