Serengeti also is known as “the endless plain” as from the Maasai Language. Home to one of the world’s most prestigious safari game parks that also inspired the Lion King. This fascinating display of “survival for the fittest” where millions of wildebeests and zebras all struggle to cross the Great Mara River to Maasai Mara while escaping the wrath of its great predators the Crocodiles, the Hippos and the Great Lion that habit around the river. The other most famous attribute of Serengeti it the diverse Eco-system of Animal combined with the Big Five. This is an Inclusive 4days /3 night’s game package in Serengeti National park with accommodation at Matawi Serengeti Camp, This tour will take you to witness the herds of animals, what amazing wildlife sanctuary is this whereby animals are freely dwelling in the wilderness enjoying their beautiful residential. 4 Days/3 Nights package in Serengeti should be enough for you to experience what is happening in Serengeti.
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Accomodation at Matawi Serengeti Camp
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Seronera
- Entry/Admission - Seronera
- International and Local Flights
- Additional Activities
- Visa into Tanzania
- Tips to the driver
- Balloon Safaris
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Clients should notify of the Arrival Time and Pick Up for at least 14 days before arrival to ensure the right arrangements are made, Also the client will also be liable to notify of the Takeoff time and date at least 14 days before Arrival
- Seronera Airstrip, B144, Tanzania Upon arrival, you will be met by our professional tour guide, who will assist you with your luggage, together with a briefing on your upcoming memorable trip.
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airstrip, B144, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260977P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notify us with your Current Medical Condition at least 14 Days before arrival
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260977P2
DAY 1 ARUSHA- SERENGETI NATIONAL...
DAY 2 SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
DAY 3 SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK -...
About the operator
Kenzan Wildlife Safaris Ltd
Joined in March 2020
#164 of 628 Transportation in Arusha
- squid1100Exceeded all expectationsWe travelled with another couple from Arusha to Southern Serengeti Ndutu camp via ngorongoro crater. We had an excellent 4 days sighting the big 5 animals and the massive breeding herds. We followed this with time in the central Serengeti at Matawi camp. Both camps were excellent and exceeded our expectations. We had the good fortune of having Rama as our driver guide who could not have been more helpful with his knowledge, humour and willingness to show us his wonderful country. We would certainly recommend Kenzan.
- Y8723DKrobertn00An African Experience I will never forgetWhen we decided to travel to Tanzania, we had no idea just how exciting and fun it would be to have a chance to visit the locals and get to know a little bit of their culture and to even having a local beer with them was a great treat, this really gave us that local experience with a little bit of safari along the way. The entire experience was nothing more than a delight to us. I and my wife Rachel are very much looking forward to another safari.
- V129BEsheilaa00Truly UnforgettableWe came across this company in late February last year(2021).Throughout our entire booking process Mr.Phillip, really helped us get our safari planned despite asking him a lot of questions, he replied to all of them with so much professionalism. And as the day came we were handled very well by our guide Sudi he was really nice, very funny guy. he was very knowledgable about the animals. and the camps we stayed in were well maintained the food was good. they even made a cake for my daughter Merilyn. The care they gave me and my family was truly unforgettable.
- jameshI311XF00Exceeded my ExpectationI and my family decided to have our first trip to Africa and I can say It was more than what I would expect, our Driver Rama (if not mistaken) was really kind to us, he answered all our questions he even taught us a few Tanzanian Words. Overall the Lodges were really good. The animals were more than I could have imagined seeing. I'm definitely going to come back here again. Thank you Rama and Kenzan Family
- jamesoK7613AY00An Unforgettable Journey with Kenzan.I and my fiancee decided to have a trip to Tanzania around June 2019, We search and came across Kenzan, At first, we were reluctant because it was our first trip to Africa, We have the most memorable trip the driver Rama (if not mistaken) was really kind to us, he answered most of our questions, he was really knowledgable. They handled us really professionally, it was more than what we expected, our favorite part of the trip was going around the Ngorongoro Crater, seeing actual rhinos up close was really exciting to us. I can't wait to come back again !!!.lol
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
There are no more to express how great our safari was. From the airport to the camp we were treated so well, our Stay at Matawi Camp was the best part of our trip. the camp was very luxurious and the food was very good. Hoping to come back one day
Written May 16, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.