5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari
By Intrepid Explorer Tanzania
The well-established ‘Northern Circuit' safari of northern Tanzania offers some of the world’s most diverse safari experiences, consisting of National Parks, game reserves, conservation areas and private concessions. Among these are the world-famous and iconic Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater, and of course their less well-known neighbours, Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. These parks exist for one general purpose and that is to protect the amazing variety and abundance of wildlife in them, both resident and seasonal - and most of all, the world’s largest annual migration of wildebeest and zebra. Although this part of the world has become increasingly busy as a result of its reputation, it is still possible to escape the crowds and find a quiet corner if you know where to go.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Airport to Hotel & Hotel To Airport Transfer
- English Speaking Safari Guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation in 4×4 pop up roof safari vehicle
- Ngorongoro Car supplement fees
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Visas, flights, Medical 7 travel insurances
- Items of Personal nature
- Laundry Services
- Alcohol & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Provide us with your Hotel Location and we will pick you up there.
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania At the main Gate of Serengeti national Park
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251644P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari?
- 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari price starts from $2,600.00. Discover and book 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari cancellation policy?
- 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari?
- 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari is hosted by Intrepid Explorer Tanzania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Intrepid Explorer Tanzania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251644P6
Arrive in Arusha
Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Serengeti Full Day Game Drive
Cultural Tourism Programme
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Adventure to the roof of Africa!
Had an amazing adventure of a lifetime climbing Mount Kili! The tour guides are full of energy, charm and motivatio…
We took the Marangu route, The whole experience was awesome we had a team of amazing guides and charming porters, t…
an unforgettable trek up Mt Kilimanjaro
We did the Umbwe route to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, and we had a fantastic experience. Our guides, porters and cook wer…
This tour was fantastic from start to finish. Wence (the owner) catered the tour to our preferences and we had a gr…
Finally achieved lifelong dream of summiting Mt.Kilimanjaro All thanks to Intrepid Explorer Tanzania
Amazing words can’t explain,the all team from day1 to the last moment they made sure all was smooth.
The owner (Wence) cannot be trusted.
Wence (the owner) does not care about your experience - he’s only interested in making a sale. As a solo traveller …
A day full of experiences: Nature, history, food and culture.
Marangu Waterfall, coffee tour, and chagga caves. It was all very exciting, and well arranged. It is second time w…
Climb Kilimanjaro with Intrepid Explorer Tanzania
To be honest, i haven't known the Intrepid and its owner Wenceslaus Tarimo. He was referred to me by a common frie…
Extremely well planned , budget friendly program executed by teamTarimo and his colleagues. We are grateful for all…
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro has been on my bucket list for a long time and I intended on ticking it off before my 30…
Sky Running / Speed Climbing
The only guys who could organize sky running for us on Mt. Kilimanjaro and Meru. Great organizers 🙂
Kilimanjaro Umbwe Route - 3days hike
They organized for us the expedition well and supported us until the end. Their service was excellent. I would reco…
Epic, Memorable, Recommended
Very well organized. From travelling logistics, pre and post-hike accomodation and to the eventual hike. The guides…
Tick 2021 bucket List
What an absolute feeling. It is such a surreal moment. 6 Days of walking all through the days and night, the oxygen…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2023 • Friends
Written February 18, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Can you give me the itinerary and hotel names for Serengeti North?
5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari provided by Intrepid Explorer Tanzania
Product Overview: 5 Days - Best Of Tanzania Northern Zone, Lodge Safari
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|