We recommend all client when this package across at his/her eyes to book immediately because Kili Peak we are doing Charity Services and giving helps to the society as well.
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 259632P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 259632P2
About the operator
Joined in March 2020
#346 of 851 Outdoor Activities in Moshi
- ewgimaye00Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro on a budgetClimbed Kili with the most amazing 'Enjoy Kili' Tanzanian team led by Joseph(+254 720 789903) a kenyan guide. Cost 1900 minus visa's. Excellent team. We were served delicious meals, always found our camp well laid out, very knowledgeable of the difficult terrain and the staff were always very kind, patient and helpful. Going above and beyond the call of duty by helping remove our dirty boots after each day's long hike, hand out tissues to wipe away tears when we were overwhelmed and giving us a helpful hand and lots of encouragement when the going was tough like on summit night. All 4 of us ladies summitted successfully. Totally grateful. Must remember to carry SPF 50 sunscreen and lip balm; the cold, heat and dryness is exceptional. An extra inflatable pad for sleeping on was invaluable as well as a hot water bottle.
- CUTHBERTBr00Amazing Kilimanjaro AdventureThe communications on arrangements for our 6 days Kilimanjaro with Kili Peak was smooth and my brother and I prepare well. Our guide Edward and his assistant Mushi are very experienced mountain guides and made the pretty difficult Machame course manageable. They had the right equipment for our safety and comfort and a wonderful cook who made very tasty dishes. Edward with his team (guide+9porters+cook) really focused on getting us to the summit safely successfully. It was a great achievement that would not have come without them. They performed excellently and I will recommend them to all my friends.
- Shelllddon00Most Magnificent TrekWe trekked up the impressive natural marvel with Kili Peak who made our experience very special with wonderful guides who took my husband and I to the summit safely. Communication with Edward prior to the climb was excellent, he helped us with lots of information and guided us in taking the Machame route private package. Musa our chief guide told us that with COVID19 the number of visitors has dwindled very significantly which was good for us but I guess bad for the local operators….. We tried to make it by tipping more than we had been advised. The weather was great all through the trek though the nights were very cold, luckily the tents were warm and lots of hot chocolate kept us warm. We summited on August 30 and this is the most magnificent mountain that I have ever climbed, all made possible by Kili Peak.
- Namarthy00Comfort and Luxury During Our TripI was impressed with Kili Peak from the day I contacted them enquiring about a private safari, they answered all our questions and together we created a great trip schedule. They are very transparent and made us comfortable about paying upfront. The trip with Markarot was an awesome experience, he was patient, caring and most importantly very a very experienced guide. He knew his way around the parks we visited – Arusha, Tarangire and Ngorongoro. We manage to see lions, elephants, gazelles, cheetah, warthog, rhino, giraffes, wildebeest, zebras, hyenas and many birds. We had comfort on the road and luxury at stopovers all thanks to Kili Peak.
- D267Pav00I recommend Kili PeakWe did our 8 days Kilimanjaro Lemosho trail trekking and loved the adventure with Kili Peak guides. The trail was tough but we were rewarded with jaw dropping views and learning so much about Kilimanjaro from from our crew. Our safety and care was taken very seriously, we had daily mandatory health checks. Food was tantalizingly finger licking good! My partner and I made it to the summit thanks to the perfect organization and execution by Kili Peak team. Thank you all for taking us to the summit and back.
- Scenic668769t00Organized an Amazing HolidayOur Tanzania safari started with a visit to Tarangire National Park with an amazing guide Jesse who was knowledgeable and fun person to drive us the five days we were on safari. It had rained a lot but we still managed to see many elephants, water bucks, giraffes, warthogs and birds in Tarangire. We then went to Serengeti driving through Ngorongoro Conservation Area where we spent two days exploring Serengeti. The Serengeti experience was better than we had expected filled with spectacular views of huge wildebeest herds, lions, cheetahs, monkeys, buffaloes, elephants and may other small animals. We stayed in beautiful lodges that were located in amazing locations inside the parks. We spent our last day exploring Ngorongoro crater during the day and still had time to catch our flight out. Thank you Kilimanjaro Peak for organizing an amazing holiday for me and my girlfriend.
- Eddleman_K00Kilimanjaro Check!In January I trekked up Kilimanjaro with my two best friends guided by Martin and Yesse on what I can term as the toughest activity I had to endure but came out victorious. Booking with Kili Peak was easy as Edward our contact was professional and helpful at all stages. He even came to get us from the airport when we landed on in the middle of a rainy night. The service, equipment and support was first class, it was reassuring to have knowledgeable and caring crew who took our safety and comfort first. Meals by Peterson were excellent to say the least. I cannot possibly fault anything on our trek, maybe our fitness levels could have been better but we all made it to the summit. I hope to return one day! Take care guys!