Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 1)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will pick you up from your hotel in Moshi in the early morning for the one-hour drive to Chemka Hot Springs. The road is very bumpy and windy. Do not forget to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the authentic Tanzanian life that unfolds along the road. When we arrive, you are free to be you. Linger at the edge of the springs and enjoy the turquoise waters and lush greenery of the surrounding forest. Swim leisurely or drive lost in thought and listen to the water and birds above you. If you are adventurous, why not play with the rope swing? Playing is not just for kids! The pond is in some places up to 10 meters deep, but the water is so clear that you can see all the way down to the bottom. Eat your lunch in the shade of the trees or, if you are a sun worshiper, find a sunny spot all to yourself. You have plenty of time to discover the surroundings. Maybe you also sight the one or the other animal that also enjoys the Chemka Hot Springs.
Mount Kilimanjaro, Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania Arusha, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional Safari guide
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water
- All Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Chemka Hot Springs Campsite
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Moonlight Tours Expedition
BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE!
This trip was one that I will never forget! I do a lot of travelling and have seen many beautiful parts of the worl…
A trip of a lifetime!
Excellent experience, with Mteena taking the extra mile to ensure we get to see the most exquisite and rarest anima…
Great Experience from The Best Tour Company
We did 7days Tanzania safari with Moonlight Tours Expedition everything was great,Fredy was wonderful personal as …
Great Guides, Super Professional
I met the team while climbing kilimanjaro with my brother. I have great respect for self starters and that was Fred…
Most Amazing Experience
Three friends and myself recently went on the Lake Manyara National Park safari, followed by an educational trip to…
Best experience ever!
Me and my husband recently visited Ngorongoro crater, a masaai village and Tarangire park. We saw most of the big f…
They're Scammer, Don't Waste Your Time or Money
I booked a day tour to Tarangire National Park through Viator. The tour was supposed to take place on June 17th 201…
Thrilling Experience In Tanzania
As a group of 30 people visited Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition for Migration calving safari. We are whole…
Awesome Tanzania Safari
Moonlight Tours Expedition is an excellent company for all ages.The guide knew an impressive amount of knowledge…
Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari
We planed our trip to Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition as the group of 25friends We can't wait enough to ex…
- Chemka Hot Springs Campsite
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Chemka Hot springs Day Trip
- Chemka Hot springs Day Trip will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Chemka Hot springs Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Chemka Hot springs Day Trip price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Chemka Hot springs Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Chemka Hot springs Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chemka Hot springs Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Chemka Hot springs Day Trip is hosted by Moonlight Tours Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moonlight Tours Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chemka Hot springs Day Trip on Tripadvisor