Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Located just 45 minutes drive from Arusha, Arusha National Park is Tanzania's most accessible park in more ways than one. It's not only conveniently located, but it's also the best place to embark on walking and canoeing safaris - putting you closer to the action than anywhere else in the country! While Arusha National Park has no large predators, it is home to Africa's largest giraffe population, a variety of primate species, and a number of large herbivores. It's the perfect day out for a family or those wanting something different to the standard game drive experience.
Mount Kilimanjaro, Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional Safari guide
- Private transportation
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water
- All Entry fees
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I met the team while climbing kilimanjaro with my brother. I have great respect for self starters and that was Fredrick, Michael and Osward. These guys grew up in the industry and knew their stuff! I was amazed at what they were able to pack in within a single day. We asked them…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Moonlight Tours E, Owner at Arusha National Park Day Trip
Responded Oct 30, 2019
Deeply Thanks Your mostly welcome Karibu Sana
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Moonlight Tours Expedition
BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE!
This trip was one that I will never forget! I do a lot of travelling and have seen many beautiful parts of the worl…
A trip of a lifetime!
Excellent experience, with Mteena taking the extra mile to ensure we get to see the most exquisite and rarest anima…
Great Experience from The Best Tour Company
We did 7days Tanzania safari with Moonlight Tours Expedition everything was great,Fredy was wonderful personal as …
Most Amazing Experience
Three friends and myself recently went on the Lake Manyara National Park safari, followed by an educational trip to…
Best experience ever!
Me and my husband recently visited Ngorongoro crater, a masaai village and Tarangire park. We saw most of the big f…
They're Scammer, Don't Waste Your Time or Money
I booked a day tour to Tarangire National Park through Viator. The tour was supposed to take place on June 17th 201…
Thrilling Experience In Tanzania
As a group of 30 people visited Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition for Migration calving safari. We are whole…
Awesome Tanzania Safari
Moonlight Tours Expedition is an excellent company for all ages.The guide knew an impressive amount of knowledge…
Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari
We planed our trip to Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition as the group of 25friends We can't wait enough to ex…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Arusha National Park Day Trip
- Arusha National Park Day Trip will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Arusha National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Arusha National Park Day Trip price starts from $300.00. Discover and book Arusha National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Arusha National Park Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arusha National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Arusha National Park Day Trip is hosted by Moonlight Tours Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moonlight Tours Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arusha National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor