Mikumi is easily accessible by road, it support large number of elephant, giraffe, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, impala, waterbuck, reedbuck, warthog, yellow baboon, lion, hyena and many species. Safari in Selous and Mikumi Safari is probably the only classic Safari to Southern Circuit of Tanzania and we offer you the best of it. This safari takes you to the Greater Selous Ecosystem and give you the rare chance to experience real African Wilderness in the few untouched areas of Tanzania.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Game drives
- International flights
- Health Insurances
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Dar es salaam airport
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania At he airport
- Dar es Salaam Port (Bandari ya Dar es salaam), 579R+R4G, Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania we will wait you at the entrance or parking of the port
- Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam Port (Bandari ya Dar es salaam), 579R+R4G, Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164528P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous)?
- 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) price starts from $1,200.00. Discover and book 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous)?
- 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) is hosted by Mikumi Holiday Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mikumi Holiday Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164528P15
Reserve your spot
DAR ES SALAAM TO NYERERE(SELOUS)
Game drives in Selous Game...
FULL DAY MIKUMI
BREAKFAST AND DRIVE BACK TO DAR...
About the operator
Mikumi Holiday Safaris
Joined in June 2019
- PramilKhandelwal00Excellent & Amazing guide by Mr Nassary & Love to recommend friendsExcellent & Amazing guide by Mr Nassary & Love to recommend friends must go for 2nights 3 days safari to Mikumi national park by Mikumi Holiday Safaris
- stefansR8317TD00Excellent trip!My experiences with this company and especially Benson are really super! Through a contact I became aware of this safari operator. Since I am currently professionally involved in Tanzania, my time was unfortunately very limited. I told Benson my wishes and he made it possible in an uncomplicated way. I was picked up in Dar in the morning and taken by transfer to Mikumi National Park. Including lunch everything worked out fine and I arrived at the park around afternoon. There I met Benson and we started directly with a safari tour until sunset, which we watched at a great place in the park. The next day we started early in the morning and stayed the whole day (again including lunch) in the park looking for animals. Through Benson's years of experience, he always found the right spots and so he made it possible that I could marvel at all the animals (including numerous lions, elephants and giraffes, even leopards ) during my time there - even up close. In addition, he could always tell a lot about the park and about the animals and answer all questions. The accommodation at TanSwiss was also perfectly fine and the transfer back to Dar also worked without any problems. All in all I can only recommend Benson. Great guide, mega expertise and he knows the park like the back of his hand, which allowed me to discover all the animals. Organization problem-free and uncomplicated, the prices are fair in comparison. At this time of year I would also recommend to choose the time of the safaris very early in the morning and / or at sunset - here you see the most animals.
- OnAir72265900Full day safari - mikumiSafari trip was above expectation. The guide Nassary was knowledgeable, funny and very helpful throughout the safari. We saw all we wanted close range lions, elephants, giraffes and much more. This was my 4th time to safari and this was best by far. Asante sana.
- arianad96300Unforgettable experience!!!This was truly an amazing and unforgettable experience! We had the best day ever at Mikumi park, we saw all animals we wanted to see and our driver was super friendly and helpful! We had our 3 year daugther with us and it was the best trip for her as well. She was amazed with all the animals 😍
- 989sabina_00Unforgettable experienceEverything was perfect. We saw elephants, lions, giraffes, zebras, antelopes, hippos, crocodiles etc. It was much better than we expected. Benson was a perfect guide. Everything was precisely organized from the first minute.
- isealexander00Amazing!!Highly recommend this trip, it was seamless and well organised picked up bang on time from our hotel and taken to the airport where we were with someone the whole time guiding us through, we were met the other side by the team and started our tour immediately. The park it’s self is beautiful surrounded by mountains, the range of animals is incredible and guide victor was both fun and so informative! We learnt so much whilst getting so close to the animals. We had a great lunch and then went back out in afternoon n saw more animals! The trip home was just as easy collected at airport door and dropped off back to our hotel. This experience will stay with us for along time the animals are incredible and the trip is enhanced by how smooth and easy the process is! Worth every penny ! Book book book!!
- 912darryla00Amazing!It was a 10 out of 5!! Benson is a very experienced and great guide, not only interested in the animals but also the birds! An absolute must visit when in Tanzania. The respect for nature is something Benson is breathing through his lungs!
- Q6026KQmichalp00Excellent experience on a 3-day safari with Mikumi Holiday SafarisI had the opportunity to go on the three-day safari from Dar es Salaam with Mikumi Holiday Safari last week and I highly, highly recommend it. Benson was super helpful and organized the trip for me at the last minute. He was really responsive when we communicated and took care of all the details – even transportation I needed outside of the 3-days of the trip. Benson was my guide during the safari and was really nice company. I learned a lot from him about the animals we saw, but also about life in Tanzania. Benson arranged for me to stay at Camp Bastian just outside the park which was a lovely spot. Charming, nice pool, good vibe to the place. As for the safari experience itself, it was amazing. I saw so many animals. We got up close to several lions and giraffes, saw herds of elephants, impalas, zebras and more. As I said, I highly recommend Mikumi Holiday Safari and dealing with Benson specifically.
- Go32575000Mikumi safariGreat experience on safari with Benson. Stayed for one night and two safaris and saw plenty, including a lioness hunting zebra's. Benson was a great tour guide and full of knowledge about the animals. Was fantastic price and well worth the money, highly recommend to anyone looking to do a safari in Tanzania
- 733diarmaidk00An unforgettable experienceWe spent a month in Tanzania and this safari was the highlight of the entire trip! It was the first safari I have been on, and it exceeded all of my expectations - never did I expect to see such a variety of animals up close and personal! Benson was a fantastic guide with an obvious passion for animals and he made sure we saw as much as possible, and shared some of his huge wealth of knowledge about them. I would not hesitate to go on this safari again!
- robinkeanek00Weekend of a lifetime! What a fantastic company!We had the best two days of our six week trip in TZ. We really felt like we had the best guide in the park with Benson. He gave us the most immersive experience. While at first we were hesitant to be in an open car, Benson’s knowledge of the animals put us to ease instantly. We felt incredibly safe the entire time and got to get so close to the amazing animals. Benson was there to “make our dreams come true” and he certainly delivered! I would return yo Mikumi or visit their company in North TZ in a heartbeat. Benson accommodated all of our needs and I honestly cant find a single fault. The accommodation and food were great too.
- Marie R00Unforgetable experiences createdThis was a fantastic safari at Mikumi National Park. My husband and I visited for 2 nights staying at Vuma Hills Tented Camp. Benson at Mikumi Holiday Safaris was our safari guide and driver. The whole trip was booked through Benson and the whole process was so easy. Benson took care of everything from start to finish. He had us picked up from the hotel and dropped back to the airport in Dar es Salaam. He is a very knowledgable guide and shared great information with us along the way. You can tell he has a passion for wildlife and animals. It is also obvious that he wants to make this safari experience the best it can possibly be for his clients. Many times on safari he would spot something far away in the distance (that we couldn't see) and race all the way there to allow for dream experiences to be made with the animals. He is very patient and will wait for these perfect and very memorable moments to be happen for us.
- Tohonthego00Travel Agent review with my Travel group.This was a great tour, even though our guide Victor didn't listen to us when our truck got stuck in the mud and he made us get out in the middle of the Safari. However, the safari was awesome. We saw lions and one feeding on a fresh kill. We saw zebras, giraffes, baboons, wilder beasts, hippos, impalas, elephant's etc.
- sararG9977EC00Amazing safariWe did not have much time and we decided to take this safari and we were very surprised. We saw many animals and Benson made us have a great experience and helped us with some problems that arose! 100% recommended
- 233vickyi00Amazing experienceBenson was an amazing driver and your guide! We saw all the animals, lions, elephants, zebras, the whole ordeal! High recommend, such an amazing experience!
Buy it with
4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous) provided by Mikumi Holiday Safaris
Product Overview: 4 Days Mikumi & Nyerere(selous)
Number of Photos