Essence of the North
For anyone who’s hoping to see all of the big five – lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant and cape buffalo – we recommend this itinerary as an absolute minimum. You can find elephants in Lake Manyara or Tarangire National park, dozens of lions in the Serengeti and buffaloes more or less everywhere. Leopards and rhinoceros are a bit more difficult to find, with only about 16 rhinos left in Ngorongoro crater, but we’ll do whatever we can to help make it happen. And of course there’s so many other species that are just as interesting, and of which you’ll be able to see plenty as well!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158139P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Essence of the North?
- Essence of the North price starts from $4,102.57. Discover and book Essence of the North on Tripadvisor
- What is the Essence of the North cancellation policy?
- Essence of the North cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Essence of the North on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Essence of the North?
- Essence of the North is hosted by Wonderland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wonderland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Essence of the North on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158139P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This was one of best experience for the kind of relation that i needed after 10 months working without a …
Disappointing attempt to swindle us by the guide at the end of the trip
We received a written email stating that we would get picked up at the hotel and dropped off at the Dar es Salaam a…
My safari experience with Wonderland Africa
My experience to Mikumi with wonderland tours and car hire. Firstly I must say it's was an experience to remember …