2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury
Reliability, honesty, and Security is known as a local company. Hospitality to make you feel at home. Experienced and professionalism we support. Our Guides have the Knowledge and experience as well as fluency in several languages. We have the ideal solution for the transport needs of your family trip or excursion.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 2 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Touring in a Suv4x4 or Van air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel.
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off An English speaking driver/guide.
- Berber music
- Camel trekking
- Private room & tent.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Marrakesh, Morocco We will pick up from your Accommodation
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 225543P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury?
- 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury price starts from $332.48. Discover and book 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury cancellation policy?
- 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury?
- 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury is hosted by This Desert Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact This Desert Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 225543P8
Reserve your spot
MARRAKECH - HIGH ATLAS MOUNTAINS...
SUNRISE & BACK TO MERZOUGA -...
About the operator
This Desert Experience
Joined in December 2019
#670 of 2,937 Tours & Activities in Marrakech
- 815ilariam00Beautiful experienceWe are a family of 5 people, and we organized a private 3-day trip with Mohamed, starting from Fes, passing through the desert, and arriving in Marrakech. Our driver Youssef accompanied us on this journey; he was always very punctual and great company. The places we visited were truly beautiful, and the hotel accommodations as well as the desert camp were really nice. I highly recommend booking with them; the price is very competitive, and the service is excellent.
- R863OUjeanp00Fantastic tour !!!I went to Morocco with friends for 2 weeks with Gate 1 Travel Discovery. It is one of the best tours I've ever joined. The hotels were nice , food was good, activities were awesome and the places we went to, were beautiful !!! The highlights for me, are , the Sunrise Hot air ballon ride in Marrakesh and the sunset camel ride at the Sahara Desert !!! Tinghir is my favorite place because of its spectacular views . Our tour guide, Hicham Akbour, has become one of my 2 favorites in all the tours I've had for several years. I told him that he was our Guardian "Malik " ( Angel ) and shepherd. He always made sure that all of us were safe, as we walked through the alleys inside the medina, in crossing the streets ,counting us ( 21) every time and that we all get our food in every restaurant we ate in. I loved the Jardin Majorelle !!! Exotic plants ! At the Museum of Culinary Arts, we were taught step by step how to cook Moroccan chicken tagine and eggplant & tomato side dishes, using spices. Then, we had the pleasure of eating them, after. We also had the joy of having dinner at a home hosted by Leila who was so friendly and hospitable ! Also,went to another home and entertained with freshly baked bread with hot mint tea ! Delicious ! We also went to an argan oil factory . leather factory and rug factory ! I truly highly recommend this tour by GATE 1 TRAVEL !!!
- amycI23FT00Overall fantastic experienceGreat experience, the staff were lovely and so friendly. Would definitely recommend going with friends!
- 380orlab00Fun day tripWe went on a day trip to the Atlas mountain and we’re very impressed with the day. We stopped at Berber villages and saw the locals. Would recommend, Mohammad is a great host.
- amycotter100Good experienceThis was a lovely day out, picked up from our accommodation, went to ourika valley, a berber village and a carpet specialist, was very fun and our tour guide was lovely!
- travel_akarki003 day trip to Merzouga and atlas mountain from MarrakeshI have done a tour previously in 2019 with Mohammed so I had his number and contacted him again. He didn’t disappoint. We had an amazing 3 day trips to Merzouga with several amazing stops. I didn’t have cash with me and Mohammed was kind enough to arrange western union pick-up on the way. The driver was also so kind enough to borrow me money for lunch while I was out of cash. The excursion was amazing, safe and well arranged. I would definitely recommend Mohammed to anyone looking for a desert trip to Merzouga.
- Plaushas00ExtraordinaryThis trip to the desert was amaizing. To see this beautiful country side of morocco made my trip even better. Im thankful for the people who drove us there, the agency people were very kind, everybody even at the country side who was there to greet us told us interesting facts about natural health - medicine, and the hike on the waterfalls in ourikka was unforgettable. Thank you for everything. Salama aleykum❤️
- junkunb00Enjoyable!Beautiful holiday, nice guiders, hope come back again! Mountain and desert are worth to have a look.
- brandonbytheway00Best 9 day tour of Morocco ever!!The most incredible Moroccan experience! Everything was planned out so perfectly, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We did a 9 day luxury tour and it did not disappoint! Having a private guide made everything so seamless, we would have otherwise not gotten the full authentic Moroccan experience. Highly recommend this tour company and all they offer!
- Abdul Sattar G00NiceVery parmanent and excellent service. Even their camps are good quality with decent food & amazing shows. Thanks Evening desert safari Morocco.
- 53kamlar00AmazingIt is a good service. I like this service. I go to recommend that after one week . I advise you please check this service.
- _T4273QC00Best TripWe had a great adventure!!Mohammed is the best trip advisor in Maroco!Amazing places and experience!
- O1036XLgeorget00Morocco tour with friendsWe had a 6-day road trip visiting Marrakech, Merzouga desert, Fez, Rabat and Cassablanca. Amazing experience with our tour guide Mohamed! During the trip we had the chance to see wonderful landscapes of Atlas and Rif mountains, to be a part of berberian life in the desert. Thank you for this great lifetime experience! Our love to Moha and Mbarak! Choukran!!!
- victwriaa00The best experienceWe were 14 friends 7 days in Morocco! Mohamed and Mobarak were the best tour guide I have ever had! They was there with us all the time to feel safe and help us with everything! We did a trip from Marrakech-Ouarzazate-valley dades-Merzouga-Fez-Rabat-Casablanca-Marrakech! The desert experience with camel riding was amazing as we riding and see the sunset and the luxury campuses were perfect! I recommend it to everyone! Thanks Mohamed and Barak🙏🏽🤩
- Yolanda G00Trip to MarrocoExcelente! Please visit Marroko you will love it. I am planning to visit Marroko next year! In cha Ahlla 😁
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Written January 27, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury provided by This Desert Experience
Product Overview: 2 Day Excursions Marrakech Merzouga Erg Chebbi Camel Trek 2 Days 1 Nights Luxury
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos