Take the best tickets now with us so you can relax and get up later. Easy cancellation. Flexible booking. The best things to do. Incredible experiences. Must-see attractions. Best price guarantee. Guided tours. Easy price comparison.
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- Entry/Admission - Koutoubia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
- Entry/Admission - Hassan Tower
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah des Oudaias
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229391P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229391P3
Arrival in Marrakech - Transfer...
Guide to the city of Marrakech...
Dades Valley - Todra Gorges -...
Merzouga - Rissani - Ziz Valley...
Fès city guide - Chefchaouen
Chefchaouen - Rabat - Casablanca
Casablanca - Marrakech
About the operator
global Moroccan travel
Joined in December 2019
#505 of 1,032 Transportation in Marrakech
A magical time
Absolutely Fantastic! Would highly recommend this 3 day 2 night tour to all our friends. The service we received from Hassan our driver was five star. He is an excellent ambassador for Morocco Global Adventures! Nothing was a trouble for him. He is smart, intelligent and funny and kept us going. Both guides Zahir and Hassan were amazing and we learned a lot from them. Our trip through the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi Ntichka pass was breathtaking Visiting the world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou was so interesting and our guide was very informative. We loved walking through the Todra gorge and seeing how the water at Tinghir oasis was helping to grow crops because of the irrigation channels. Riding a camel in Erg Chebbi and stopping to watch the sunset was lovely and my husband really enjoyed sand-boarding down the dunes. It’s the first time we have spent the night at a Berber desert camp and the room was basically furnished but nice to stay in. The toilets and shower block was ok, but we were just glad to be able to shower after our trekking. Dinner was lovely and thankfully Hassan had stopped at Victoria Wines to allow us to stock up on beer and wine as the camp didn’t sell alcohol 🤣🤣🤣. The other group staying who were with a different company were not so fortunate and were not happy there was no alcohol ! The evening was so much fun, especially the music, singing and dancing after dinner! We appreciated the number of comfort stops and the excellent lunches and dinner. I know it is a long time to be driving but Hassan made it fly by. Hassan was a very careful and safe driver.! We were exhausted as we hadn’t had a lot of sleep but we would do it all again! Thank you Moroccan Global Adventures for making our experience out of this world 😀😀😀🎉