Discover the Berber settlements of the High Atlas Mountains on Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. Stop off in Tamater and marvel at the views of the fields and fruit trees. Enjoy lunch in a Berber house
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English, French, Spanish speaking guide
- Camel Ride
- Lunch in Berber House
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Lunch in Berber House, Berber Food as Tagoula, Tatajintt ect ..
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The Pick up service offered
- فندق علي, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111992P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech price starts from $21.08. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- What is the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech cancellation policy?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech is hosted by Atlas Mountains Guided Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Atlas Mountains Guided Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111992P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Atlas Mountains Guided Tour
Joined in June 2019
#127 of 2,932 Tours & Activities in Marrakech
- Jenny H00Great value day outA lot packed in and quite a lot of driving, perhaps more info about the long walks involved might have been helpful, but even though I didn’t manage the waterfall visit, my daughter did so got to see the pics. I instead spent a delightful afternoon in a relaxing room being served tea by a delightful young lady.
- Richard C00A Genuine ExperienceFirstly the welcome and professionalism of Abdulaziz was outstanding! To be shown his hometown in the beautiful Berber regions was an honour (even though I wasn't made clear of how demanding the trek was)! Would highly recommend
- Passenger1420299947700Imazighen, Tajine and Waterfall by AbdulazizAmazing tour and good history lesson learning about the Imazighen by Abdulaziz. The lunch Chicken Tajine was the best we had in Marrakesh! The Atlas mountain hiking to see the waterfall was fun !
- -Shaila17800Best experienceThe tour guide was so welcoming and so so so kind, i loved riding the camels and seeing the beautiful Moroccan scenery, im really happy i hooked this tour id definitely recommend it because my the guide was just absolutely lovely and so kind and helpful, thank you so much for showing me your beautiful culture
- Q1150MJjoseb00A cultural and rich tour to discover Morocco5 stars for 2. The experience was unforgettable thanks to Abdulaziz and his team. He take care of the people, a see all the questions and give it that extra that make the experience something unique. A tour to discovery the Atlas mountain, its nature, its history, the delicious food home made and the connection between the Atlas and the culture Imazighen. Special mention to our driver Abdul who drive us safety all the tour. (By them he way, so far I ate many tajhins and I can say is the best I ate)
- reinders6100Fun day out in Atlas MountainsWe had a fun tour with Abdelaziz. His enthousiasm about the Amazigh (Berber) culture and background make it an unforgettable day out. The lunch and lunch location were fabulous as was the hike to the waterfall. I tried the camel ride. My wife didn’t join that part but I found it good fun to do it once. One more remark: the driver drove relaxed and safe and nobody smoked!
- 721teor00Very friendly guide and informative tripSuperb experience! Visited a local argon oil production town where we had tea and saw how the nuts were processed for different purposes. Then ate a delicious lunch at the guides home town - be warned of cats. Then a nice relaxing stroll up to a nearby waterfall before heading back to Marrakech. An educational and relaxing day out, would recommend to all!
- Kubacka O00ExcelentThe trip Was excellent! Our guide Abdul was paying attention to explain us every little detail. I loved this trip and if I had an opportunity I would Go again.
- Christy L005Star Day OutAbdelaziz is a guide with all of the knowledge of the Amazigh people & taught myself & my daughter a lot. He can switch from English to French speaking so that all on the tour can understand & not miss out on learning. We saw, smelled, tasted & heard so much of the Atlas Mountains that I now want to come back & reach the top! Mohammed our driver was safe & having been in a few taxis here, now really appreciated getting from A to B safely even managing a quick nap on the way back in the back seat. If you book this trip make sure you plan for the full day as we headed out at 9am & got back at 7pm Water provided throughout the day & the most delicious lunch in a Beber village. A camel ride that you don’t have to participate in but they were very well looked after so I gave it a go & enjoyed it. A really great way to spend a day when you visit Marrakech & great value for money. Definitely a 10/10 from me!
- rob2160200Highly recommendedHighly recommended trip, great guide who took the time to chat to everyone, food was amazingly tasty, great trip of incredible value, an absolute must do!
- b t00Atlas Mountain Tour.Our driver Jemal was very good. The trip began with a camel ride in the Agafay desert. It was a great experience riding a camel with a view that extended for miles toward the desert and the Atlas mountains. This was followed by an informative visit to an Argon oil producer who demonstrated the traditional production technique. Samples of Argon oil, Argon butter (like peanut butter but nicer) and local honey were given to us to eat with traditional Moroccan bread. We then drove into the Atlas Mountains for a very nice tagine lunch at Jemal’s grandmother’s house. The day ended with a walk to visit a waterfall. An excellent tour.
- Maria R005*Aznag was a wonderful guide. The trip was wonderful, I highly recommend it! The lunch, the views, everything was awesome. Worth your money👌
- Colby D00Great tripAbdelaziz was a fantastic guide, facilitating for every bodies needs. We had 3 different languages in our group, and everyone at all times knew what was happening next. He was great fun and enjoyed having a laugh with us all along the way. I will definitely be recommending Abdelaziz personally to all friends and family that may visit Marrakech in the future. and if we are to come back we will be sure to do another trip with him. All the best Abdelaziz Mirela and Colby
- Jose Daniel T00SpectacularSpectacular and a beautiful experience with the guides ABDELAZIZ AZNAG and the Driver friendly people of the Atlas Mountains village, great, I recommend it, they are professionals in their work
- Carla R00Amazing trip with Abdelaziz AznagThe trip was an amazing experience, from the camel ride to the waterfalls and experiencing the Berber culture and food. Abdel made the experience more enjoyable and fun. Definitely worth booking if in Marrakesh!