Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head for the Atlas Mountains breathtaking, visiting the Imlil valley and its wonderful waterfalls. You will also experience traditional Berber culture along the way! * Private Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys day trip from Marrakech * Flexible itinerary with options to hike, drive, or mule-ride * Visit a local home and learn about Berber culture from a guide * Includes a camel and Berber lunch for complete experience * Pickup and drop off at your Marrakesh accommodation
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Mountain Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111992P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride price starts from $30.47. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride cancellation policy?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride?
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride is hosted by Atlas Mountains Guided Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Atlas Mountains Guided Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111992P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Atlas Mountains Guided Tour
Joined in June 2019
#166 of 2,848 Tours & Activities in Marrakech
- Kubacka O00ExcelentThe trip Was excellent! Our guide Abdul was paying attention to explain us every little detail. I loved this trip and if I had an opportunity I would Go again.
- Christy L005Star Day OutAbdelaziz is a guide with all of the knowledge of the Amazigh people & taught myself & my daughter a lot. He can switch from English to French speaking so that all on the tour can understand & not miss out on learning. We saw, smelled, tasted & heard so much of the Atlas Mountains that I now want to come back & reach the top! Mohammed our driver was safe & having been in a few taxis here, now really appreciated getting from A to B safely even managing a quick nap on the way back in the back seat. If you book this trip make sure you plan for the full day as we headed out at 9am & got back at 7pm Water provided throughout the day & the most delicious lunch in a Beber village. A camel ride that you don’t have to participate in but they were very well looked after so I gave it a go & enjoyed it. A really great way to spend a day when you visit Marrakech & great value for money. Definitely a 10/10 from me!
- rob2160200Highly recommendedHighly recommended trip, great guide who took the time to chat to everyone, food was amazingly tasty, great trip of incredible value, an absolute must do!
- b t00Atlas Mountain Tour.Our driver Jemal was very good. The trip began with a camel ride in the Agafay desert. It was a great experience riding a camel with a view that extended for miles toward the desert and the Atlas mountains. This was followed by an informative visit to an Argon oil producer who demonstrated the traditional production technique. Samples of Argon oil, Argon butter (like peanut butter but nicer) and local honey were given to us to eat with traditional Moroccan bread. We then drove into the Atlas Mountains for a very nice tagine lunch at Jemal’s grandmother’s house. The day ended with a walk to visit a waterfall. An excellent tour.
- Maria R005*Aznag was a wonderful guide. The trip was wonderful, I highly recommend it! The lunch, the views, everything was awesome. Worth your money👌
- Colby D00Great tripAbdelaziz was a fantastic guide, facilitating for every bodies needs. We had 3 different languages in our group, and everyone at all times knew what was happening next. He was great fun and enjoyed having a laugh with us all along the way. I will definitely be recommending Abdelaziz personally to all friends and family that may visit Marrakech in the future. and if we are to come back we will be sure to do another trip with him. All the best Abdelaziz Mirela and Colby
- Jose Daniel T00SpectacularSpectacular and a beautiful experience with the guides ABDELAZIZ AZNAG and the Driver friendly people of the Atlas Mountains village, great, I recommend it, they are professionals in their work
- Carla R00Amazing trip with Abdelaziz AznagThe trip was an amazing experience, from the camel ride to the waterfalls and experiencing the Berber culture and food. Abdel made the experience more enjoyable and fun. Definitely worth booking if in Marrakesh!
- 406cremildad00Must visit in MarrakeshThe trip was great! Mohammad took us around and shared interesting facts about his culture. The food was authentic and traditional and we managed to see a lot in just one day. We had the best experience and Mohammad’s playfulness made the trip even more enjoyable. If you’re ever in Marrakesh this affordable and fun trip is a must!
- Ivan T00the trip with this guide was amazing All in a pleasant atmosphere and friendly spirit.the trip with this guide was amazing, we saw the desert, we rode camels, we went to the waterfalls with a nice walk past berber houses and we had a good lunch in a typical berbet house. All in a pleasant atmosphere and friendly spirit. thank you
- IAmAllanC00Unforgettable trip!What a wonderful day trip this was! Our guide Abdelaziz was fantastic and lunch with a berber family was better than what we had had in any restaurant. Definitely a trip to remember
- naysayer11oas00Incredible day. Abdul Aziz - amazing tour guide.Incredible experience, full of culture and knowledge led by the amazing Abdul - Aziz and his driver Muhammed. The Camel rides were great fun, wonderful experience and also the stop off to see how local products are made, was really interesting, whilst having a light breakfast. Highlight for me was going into the mountains to see how the Berbers live - extraordinary, plus a delicious lunch served. You then have a lovely walk from there through the mountains to an amazing waterfall. Abdul-Aziz was fantastic from arranging getting picked up from the hotel and making the experience fun. Can’t thank him enough for such a nice day! Highly recommended if you’re in Marrakech.
- catarinamX9545YE00Unforgettable tourGreat tour! Our guide Abdelaziz was very welcoming, friendly and extremely knowledgeable and polite, greatly contributing to an amazing excursion! We went to the Agafay desert, the Atlas Mountains, the villages and a lovely waterfall. For lunch we had chicken tagine, which was the best I’ve ever had! And all this, over a breathtaking landscape. Overall, this was an unforgettable experience and I would recommend this to everybody! 5⭐️
- 521lievev00VacationIt was a really fun trip with a great experience and guide! The food was the best we had in the intire vacation and it was worth the drive!
- robertwB4452MB00A small glimpse of Berber lifestyle, great value for an authentic experience.Great day tour venturing into the Atlas Mountains, enjoying an authentic Berber meal, riding camels and much more.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
Ahmed picked us up from our hotel and mohammed was our guide. We first went to the argan oil co-operative then carried on up to the berbers village where we met our guide for the hike. You could either take the difficult route or the easy one. We opted for the easy as it had been snowing and I'm old. After about 200yds uphill I decided to carry on, on a mule called Ida. It was wonderful. It cost 110mad for the mule and was worth every penny. The waterfall at the top was beautiful. We then had lunch of lentil soup, tagine and fruit for 65mad and was delicious. The guide was amazing and helped me over some of the more awkward rocks. Well worth the £50+ the lunch. Well worth doing. Also a camel ride was included but I declined.
Written December 20, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride provided by Atlas Mountains Guided Tour
Product Overview: Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech & Camel Ride
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos