in trip you will discover High Atlas Mountains with Local knowledgeable guides - We are a professional and competent team lead by Abderrahim & lahcen Idmansour, two official mountain & desert tour guides Berber by origin and locals to the Imlil region. - Organising private trekking & biking, cycling, hiking tours, 4×4 adventure Holidays in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains epic outdoors. - We are qualified enough to design your desired holiday. - we Graduated from Mountain guides school in Tabant (CFAMM), Licence N°867 (Abderrahim Idmansour) N°952 (lahcen Idmansour) Graduated from the “ Royal Moroccan Federation of Skiing and Mountaineering. - professional team with exceptional experience. - Reliable local company with all appropriate licenses and insurances in place to operate safety & legally in Morocco. - the best value for your money with a very high rate of travelers satisfaction. - Our company owns a large and modern bike fleet for rentals: Race bikes,
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French
What's not included
- * All meals during your trek ( breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- * Transfers from and to your hotel
- English, French speaking Berber tour leader
- Kitchen equipment • Cooking man who prepares all the meals during the trek
- Accommodation in guest house
- Personal travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech city, many riads does not have access by car so the driver will park nearby and come to get you. • You will be droped off at the nearest point to your riad/hotel , our driver can call your riad to meet you if needed.
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117073P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days?
- Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days price starts from $245.59. Discover and book Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days cancellation policy?
- Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days?
- Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days is hosted by Biking in Morocco - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Biking in Morocco - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117073P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Biking in Morocco - Day Tours
Joined in October 2017
#122 of 1,944 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
- 78rodrigoo00Great 2 days hike!Gret experience! Totally worth it! Our guide was great, the food and service at the base camp was amazing! If you like hiking this is for you!
- ryelandg202300Mountain Biking around Imlil for two daysFrom beginning to end it was a great experience. We arrived in Imlil and Omar let us know what the plan was, got us fitted with bikes and gear and we were on the road. The first day was a great ride climber ride and we rode through several villages. We ended at a quaint hotel in a village in the shadow of the tallest peak in North Africa. They prepared excellent meals throughout our one night stay and made sure we we comfortable. The next day was the longer ride with about a two hour climb to a saddle. We descended into the next valley over and saw isolated villages and the people living in them. It was an incredible experience. Overall I had two great rides that while not the most challenging from a mountain bike perspective still offered great climbs, a cultural eye opener and fantastic scenery. Our guide Omar did an excellent job.
- abdollatifh00Toubkal trekToubkal trek We had great time with Abde today. He is a great guide with amazing knowledge about local culture and interesting landmarks. He showed us the best spots with amazing views and advised us how to make the best photos. Also he took great photos of us and we had opportunity to dance in the mountains We were impressed with how Abde is organized and punctual. Defnetely a very good guide with great English skills. Abde is also a great, confident driver and entertained us with personalised soundtrack in the meantime. During our drive to imlil Valley he learned us basic phrases in berber and shared a lot of interesting info about Berber culture. It was definetely a very interesting and informative day trip to toubkal and surrounding spots.
- danielhQ6869AH00Wonderful winter trip to ToubkalIt was a wonderful experience. Abderrahim is an excellent guide who takes great care of his guests. Everything is safe and well organized - from the pickup in Marrakesh to the meals and accommodation in the Refuge. I can fully recommend him and would do the tour again anytime. In winter it was very exhausting and cold, but also beautiful and rewarding.
- 207dominiquec00Mountain biking around AgadirWe left France on the 19/01/2023 and spent 10 days in Morocco of which 6 days mountain biking in the Alti Atlas ( around Agadir) with OMNI Tour organised by Ahmed . Our driver / guide , Khalid , did an excellent job : driving us, feeding us, arranging accommodation…We were promised a memorable time and we came home with great memories ! Bravo, OMNI Tour!
- 970mariekee00Daytrip on MTBGreat trip cycling with Abde. Bike is good and lunch stop was nice with local tajine and tea. Would recommend.
- 480khaled00Toubkal hikeHad an amazing time hiking through the mountains of Toubkal. Our guide Abde scheduled a taxi pickup from Marrakech to Imlil as well as the return from Imlil to Marrakech. If you happen to miss or forget to bring any equipment, do not worry. There is a small shop at the village where you can pretty much rent any equipment you may need for the hike. Abde was always responsive and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. One major tip I would highly recommend for travelers is to spend a night in Imlil to acclimatize before starting the hike on the following morning. Coming from Marrakech or any other city and going all the way to the Toubkal Refuge in a single day might be a huge elevation gain for some. Also a huge shoutout to our cook Ibrahim and the delicious meals prepared. Highly recommend doing this hike. There are some amazing views throughout the whole trip.
- Erin C00Most amazing trek and guideThis was the hi-light of our Morocco trip! Abde is the BEST guide, he is so patient and kind and very knowledgeable about the area. The food on the trip was amazing! I cannot recommend this trip enough! Abde was extremely helpful leading up to the trip as well, helped us organize transportation, what to expect and what to bring. We made it to the summit right in time for the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen.
- 679thec00Very professional tourEverything on this tour was nicely arranged. We did on summit with right timing, no issues. First time i made booking wrong, they offered immediate refund and then rearranged my tour to be paid by cash on meeting. Very professional and humble
- Tamara S00Amazing TourguideAberrahim was a great mountain guide. He has a constant and pleasant walking pace, which makes it easy for everyone to do this with him. He is the most hospitable and does his best to make everyone feel comfortable. In our group we had a lot of fun and Abderrahim told us a lot about the culture and traditions of the region. The 2 days were really the highlight of my Morocco trip.
- 16theresae00Great experienceOur guide Abderrahim was excellent!!! Not only he was really kind and nice but also lead us to the peak perfectly fine. We were the first ones to reach the peak because he walked a steady pace which was really great. He helped us whenever he could and even showed us some other ways on the way down. Great experience thank you!
- Tvdjdjdv00Mount Toubka trekMount toubka trek We spent 2 days in High Atlas montains with a guide professional, abde he is a mazing guide i very recommended him Thank you for your organization
- Passport28200000Atlas Mountains day rideWe had a fantastic days ride in the Atlas Mountains.! Bikes were great and our guide was lovely… stunning scenery, cycling through the mountains and villages was a highlight of our Morocco trip. We would both thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for an active day whilst exploring Morocco. The mountains are amazing… cycling is pretty tough going as you ride up up up…! Lunch stop is great, with the most amazing views… Take water and energy snacks and have an awesome day.!! 🚴 🏔 Look no further, boom with these guys. We plan to visit again and do a longer trip 👍 ⭐️ Thank you !!
- Sarukad00Great adventure to ToubkalThe ascent itself was well organized, with the first being climbing to the refuge and the second day summiting and going down. My guide Mohammed was very experienced and adjusted to my pace well, providing tips and taking breaks in order to adjust body to altitude well. I also really enjoyed the trip to Imlil and back, which was entertaining and at the same time informative. There was plenty of food and it was also well made, knowing the mountain conditions. I would really recommend Mohammed as a guide and this trek. We came to the top first that day! If coming early spring or winter, I would really recommend bringing some extra layers because it gets quite cold in the morning to summit, especially hands and feet. Also if you don't bring with yourself crampons there are plenty of places to rent equipment in Imlil.
- mohamedsL4575VZ00Toubkal trkGreat experience with amazing them Highly recommend for those looking for a tours in Morocco The highest peak in North Africa toubkal
Buy it with
Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days provided by Biking in Morocco - Day Tours
Product Overview: Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days
Number of Photos