This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This Private tour show you at your own pace how Marrakech, embedded within the ramparts, tells the whole Morocco’ story through its monuments. Koutoubia minaret dating of XII century is the symbol of Marrakech. This building impresses by its pure lines. Its stripped profile presents on each part a different decoration. We continue through la Kasbah, to visit the Saadians toms, the only remaining remnants of the Saadi Dynasty that ruled the city from 1524 to 1659. Walking through the Jewish quarter to explore Bahia Palace, this must-see meaning brilliance in Arabic, is one of the best-preserved and most interesting historical sites in Marrakech: Court of honor, rooms richly decorated; large riad surrounded by citrus trees, gardens, fountains.. Close pleasantly our half day by visiting the Tiskiwin museum Founded by Bert Flint to display the best of his personal collection of Amazigh Berber artefacts with a permanent exhibition highlighting the great value of Moroccan heritage.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Koutoubia MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Saadien's TombsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bahia PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Musee TiskiwinStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Transportation in A/C Private Vehicle
- Entrance Fee to Monuments mentioned in itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Saadien's Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Palace
- Entry/Admission - Musee Tiskiwin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
Wonderful Tour of Marrakech
We had a wonderful private tour of Marrakech. We met the guide and driver close to our hotel and went to all of the…
Enjoyed the dinner & the show!
This was part of a stop as part of a tour group we were traveling with and we enjoyed the dinner. The show afterwar…
This without a doubt was my worst excursion. Booked through a tui rep I thought its be pretty safe. The plan was to…
I wasnt able to attend as it was cancelled due to lack of interest. Prior to this i called constantly to get pick u…
Great driver, nice music, he did his job very professionally. A nice truck, plenty of room, and we even got some ba…
Holiday visit with partner
We booked this excursion prior to our holiday to Marrakech. She had organised the trip and we were supposed to cont…
A bad tour and bad response from Tour company
I hate to post bad reviews, usually I just chock it up to experience but this time I felt like I had to speak up. W…
Poor value and basic entertainment. You get a 5 course meal, mainly vegetables and cous cous based with a bit of ch…
Not worth the money
We were so looking forward to an amazing evening with the promise of typical Morrocon food and amazing show. We wer…
Camel Rides and Authentic Cuisine
What a pleasant experience! We were a bit nervous to book this activity only because there were no prior reviews fo…
Stay Away from Destination Services
Booked a full day « Marrakech Immersion » tour through viator. Tour guide and driver arrived 20 minutes late to pic…
Keitumetse Nolw... N00
Very rude Driver
This was booked as part of our holiday package. We arrived at the meeting point a few minutes late and this driver …
This was my second trip to this evening extravaganza, my first 7/8 yrs ago. Of course it is a tourist trap but not…
Myself and my boyfriend came to Agadir and stayed at the Sofitel Thalassa Sea and Spa and we were greeted by Rachid…
Marrakech discovery full day with lunch
I’m so disappointed about this tour of Marrakech. Ok, we had a transport, but our guide doesn’t spoken very well En…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 877 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,488 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private History & Monuments
- Private History & Monuments will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private History & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- Private History & Monuments price starts from $78.82. Discover and book Private History & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- Private History & Monuments cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private History & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- Private History & Monuments is hosted by Destination Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private History & Monuments on Tripadvisor