Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French
What's not included
- Transportation from and to Marrakech on 4WD or a minibus
- English tour guide & translato
- All the cooking ingredients, water, lunch (what you prepared)
- Entry/Admission - Imlil Day Trips
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Asni
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco There a restaurant at the big square of jemaa lfna named CAFE DE FRANCE and its very famous, It would be great to meet there.
- Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11195P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech?
- Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech price starts from $33.12. Discover and book Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech cancellation policy?
- Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech?
- Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech is hosted by Marrakech Day Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marrakech Day Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11195P15
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byHigh Atlas Mountains
- 1Kasbah TamadotStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedKasbah Tamadot is Sir Richard Branson's magical retreat in Morocco's Atlas Mountains. This 28 bedroom hotel is perched at the top of a valley with views up to Mount Toubkal and over to some of the traditional Berber villages that dot around the region. In fact, in the Berber language, Kasbah Tamadot means 'soft breeze'. Everywhere you look around Kasbah Tamadot you will be surprised and delighted! From the unique design of each of our bedrooms and Berber Tents, to the exceptional customer service of our local staff, be prepared for a holiday like you have never experienced before. We’re delighted to announce that thanks to your votes Kasbah Tamadot has been named Best Resort Hotel, North Africa and the Middle East in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2017 readers’ survey!Read morePass byAtlas And Sahara ToursKasbah du Toubkal
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing experience !
What an amazing experience ! The landscapes were breathtaking and our guides Mohammed and Kamal were really helpful…
We would have been better off just climbing on our own.
So many ways....First, we booked a private guide. There were 10 of us on the climb. All great people but...we booke…
Lovely but be careful
Bittersweet review but necessary. We booked a “private tour” but it wasn’t . We were grouped with 8 other traveller…
Out of the city...
A well organised trip out of the city to see the beautiful countryside including Berbervillages. Jawad and Mazik we…
Fabulous day trip
What a great day excursion. Was picked up from our hotel by Marwan our guide who had been in touch the night before…
Best day trip to High Atlas
Our wonderful day trip started from Marrakech to Imlil with great breaks and went on to Agafay Desert and back to …
Mount Toubkal - Fantastic Experience in 2 Days
We just completed this trek to the top of mount toubkal and it was a very enjoyable experience all round. Abdul was…
We had an amazing experience, guided by Rachid Mazik (our tour guide), which gave us a 5* star service, explaining …
Superb Climbing Experience with Mohamed
Everything about our experience was outstanding, from the kindness of the Berber people we met along the way, to th…
Amazing experience from start to finish, our guide Omar Emzilen was fantastic. Keeping a good pace throughout the a…
Omar Emzilen is a great guide who knows the Atlas Mountains and the berber villages very well. Not only does he lea…
Must-do trek with Omar Emzilen
Wow, what an amazing adventure, with the best guide ever - Omar Emzilen. This is a must-do if you are visiting Marr…
This was an excellent tour and we enjoyed the day tremendously. Romerro was an excellent guide and had a great sens…
Best experience ever
This was litteraly the best excursion I could have been to in Marrakech. The circuit was just Perfect. Every places…
2 days Mt Toubkal
We had an amazing 2 days with our guide Mohamid summiting Mt Toubkal for sunrise. He made us feel safe on the mount…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2022 • Couples
Our trip to Imlil was awesome. The camel ride and meal was nice. Sayd was an excellent guide and very informative. We actually signed up for a cooking class but made the best out of the confusion.
Written December 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech provided by Marrakech Day Trips
Product Overview: Day Trip Atlas Morocco Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech
|Number of Reviews||2|
|Number of Photos||6|