Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 5)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our exclusive private trip to Essaouira is a great way to escape the big cities, relax at the beautiful Atlantic coast and get to know the history of the Moroccan most famous sea port. Known as the ‘small forthress’ in Berber language, Essaouira is an exceptional example of a late 18th century fortified town. Since its foundation, it has been a major international trading seaport, linking Morocco and Sub-Saharan Africa with Europe and the rest of the world. The town is also an example of a multicultural centre as proven by the coexistence, since its foundation, of diverse ethnic groups, such as the Amazighs, Arabs, Africans, and Europeans. Essaouira is also famous for surfing, film sets (Games of Thrones, John Wick) as well as the cuisine. Try fresh Atlantic fish and seafood at the local restaurants, a must do when visiting Essaouira. Contact us for local city guides in Essaouira.
- You'll start atMarrakeshOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Essaouira Fishing PortStop: 8 hours - Admission includedStart your day 8am with a pick up from your accommodation. Drive through the rolling hills filled with various farmlands of almond and olive trees. Explore Essaouira’s rich history starting from the charming 18th century Medina, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stroll down the beautiful long coast overlooking the old fortified city and explore local markets in the souks filled with hand made products. Enjoy a camel or horse ride along the charming coast. After visiting the city’s famous spots, take a lunch break in one of the local restaurants. Taste fresh Atlantic fish and seafood, a must do when visiting Essaouira. Our driver will pick you up where the journey started and take you back to your Marrakesh accommodation. Estimated arrival time 6pm. Contact us for local city guides in Essaouira.Read more
- You'll end atMarrakeshMarrakesh, MoroccoSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Official Guide in Essaouira
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fishing Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Alternative Morocco
breath taking landscapes and mesmerising architecture
it all started very good with Moha our guide picking us up from our accommodation on time. this agency is taking …
The tour was great, all was very organized, friendly stuff, we enjoying the beautiful desert specially the sunshine…
Nice people, they are very friendly and hospitality. I will visit it again Thank you very much lahcen
A great & amazing trip
The tour was great. It was well organized. The panoramic views were awesome. The Sahara Desert is very beautiful - …
Great trip beautiful mountain surroundings
Our group visited Morocco in February for a retreat and workshops. We’ve spent lots of great time in nature, attend…
Beautiful day out. Stunning area. Perfectly organised.
After returning to Morocco for a yoga retreat organised by The Alternative Morocco, our group also booked an additi…
This is a tough day out
We had high hopes for this trip based on the reviews and itinerary but all was not as it seemed. We were picked up …
Great day out,Seeing Morocco in a different way
Booked through my hotel,it was good to get a pick up about 7am.Full day i believe 12hrs so long way to go.Climbing …
Beautiful surroundings. Great day
We very much enjoyed Ouzoud day trip. No delays, our driver made sure we’re on time everywhere without rushing. Lot…
Well organized, strongly recommended for a day trip. We get things that we wanted to see, especially the guide who …
Lovely experience. Professional, great service. Highly recommend!
I travel to Morocco regularly doing various holistic retreats. It’s always a pleasure working with The Alternative …
Well organised. Beautiful places.
We had such an amazing time on this day trip. The Alternative Morocco helped us with the suggestions and planning a…
Great day. Super service!
We had an amazing time visiting Ait Benhaddou. The way is long but so beautiful! We stopped in High Atlas a few ti…
After waiting an hour for driver tour was cancelled and then went downhill from there.
So I waited an hour for the driver and then they send an email the tour is cancelled and offer to take me on the wa…
Great service, highly recommend!
We upgraded our tour to private, it was well worth it! Drive through the High Atlas Mountain is one of the most bea…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 877 travelers!
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
Popular: Booked by 4,325 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech
- PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech price starts from $342.78. Discover and book PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to ESSAOUIRA from Marrakech on Tripadvisor