Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour combines High Atlas mountain hiking adventure, southern Morocco oasis and Sahara desert. The trip offers unique encounters with the local populations of Berber villages of the happy valley and roses valley, breathtaking landscapes in one of the most remote and wild areas of Morocco. The M'goun ascent is the highlight of the tour.
Marrakech to the Happy valley of...
Walking through Ait Bougumez...
Climb Tizi N'Oughoy (3500m) and...
Tarkedit base camp to the M'goun...
Walking through Mgoun gorges and...
Todra gorges, Rissani and...
Camel Safari in the dunes
Anti Atlas mountains, Draa...
Ait Benhaddou, Atlas Mountains...
Eploring the red city of...
- - Camping equipment (tents, mattresses)
- - Licensed Mountain guide
- - Cook and cooking equipment
- Accommodation in a riad in Ouarzazate and Marrakech
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport transfers both ways
- Mules for luggage carrying in the mountains
- Camel riding in the dunes
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Flight tickets
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Abdellah from Original Travels organised for us the most wonderful 8 day tour of Morocco, tailoring it to our needs and wishes beautifully. We travelled by private tour with our delightful driver Karim, who became like a friend to us, from Casablanca to Fes, and south through…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from O-Travels2019, General Manager at High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking
Responded Nov 28, 2020
Hi Rod, Thanks a lot for sharing the beauty of our country with the world! We are thrilled that you and your wife have enjoyed your Moroccan adventure with us, this will encourage us to carry on designing life-time experiences for our guests! Thanks a lot and all my best wishes for you and your wife! Abdellah.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Original Travels
We miss Morocco and our amazing guide Abdel and Karim, our always smiling driver! Abdel arranged a magical trip for…
Best possible experience!
What can I say? Words just don’t do an experience like we had any justice. It was a breathtaking, sweeping view of …
We discovered this fantastic team of people through Google to arrange our 25th anniversary trip to Morocco. Abdella…
Abdella is an excellent, dependable organizer. He always responded to text/calls right away and helped us plan a me…
2 week trip: Marrakesh, Gorges, Sahara, Fez
Planning Kimkim’s planner, Abdellah, was easy to work with, especially during the planning phase or our trip. By li…
- Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ait Bougmez Valley, and 11 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,359 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking
Which attractions will I visit with High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking on Tripadvisor
How much is High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking?
High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking price starts from $1,239.96. Discover and book High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking on Tripadvisor
What is the High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking cancellation policy?
High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking?
High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking is hosted by Original Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Original Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book High Atlas and Sahara desert hiking on Tripadvisor