Need a transfer from Marrakech airport to your hotel? Forget the long queues associated with transportation from the numerous arrivals at Marrakech Menara Airport. Avoid taxis and shuttles and travel with confidence by booking a private vehicle. Climb aboard a luxury vehicle with air conditioning, then sit back and relax on the road from the airport to any local accommodation.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please write us the address of your hotel or riad and we will pick you up.
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60196P24
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech?
- Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech price starts from $48.98. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech?
- Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech is hosted by Time Out Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Time Out Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60196P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Time Out Travel
Joined in April 2016
#445 of 1,935 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
- JaneCC400A fantastic day tripWe had a great day trip to Casablanca thanks to our driver, Achraf, who took good care of us and made sure we had a wonderful experience. It was so interesting to see a different part of Morocco and to witness the beauty of the Hassan II Mosque and experience the oceanfront at the Corniche. We booked this experience with Time Out through Viator and would happily recommend booking it, especially with Achraf! Thank you so much for a great day.
- Ruth H00Choose these guys!Smashing! Just what we were looking to do. Very reasonable. Great organisation and experience overall. Super friendly and considerate guides with mint tea at the end of the trip.
- isabellaw55300Fantastic camel ride!Absolutely amazing time on the camel ride! Our guide was wonderful, so insightful and friendly. The camels were beautiful, and we had a great trek! The landscape was breathtaking and our mint tea at the end was the cherry on top! Great pick up service from the hotel and back, prompt and smooth drive! We loved it! Would fully recommend! Cannot wait to come back again! :-)
- Kia V00Great experienceThe gardens were beautiful and our driver picked us up promptly both on the way out and way back and we felt secure in the trip
- Rose S00Very informative and enjoyable visit!Very well organized and displayed museum on the history and culture of water management in Morocco. It's off the beaten track, but worth a visit.
- melissawA6020OD00poor organization and servicewe booked and paid via trip adviser for transport and admission and they never turned up to collect us. we couldn't get in contact with them. 2hrs later they phoned and asked us to get a taxi and take ourselves there and they would email the tickets. we told them to forget it and give us the refund.
- simeonm75200SCAM! NO SHOWNo one answered their phone line, no one showed up - seeking a refund with difficulty. Do not lose your money!
- amirfarid100Great Day Trip & Outstanding Customer ServiceTime Out Travel team did a great job for our Marrakech to Casablanca day trip. Elhoucine did an outstanding job coordinating with our driver and guide and for planning out the day trip. Elhoucine was very responsive throughout the day of our trip and stayed on top of things to ensure everything meets our expectations. Even though got off to a rocky start yesterday as the team was not able to find our reservation, but they recovered well and organized everything overnight. Overall, we had a very good experience with Elhoucine, our driver and also our guide in Casablanca. Well done, Time Out Team!!!
- Sameerah_Hussain00Crazy experienceCrazy! This was a crazy experience and truly an unforgettable moment. The driver Abdul was friendly and our local guide Hassan was amazing. I could not imagine a better guide than him, he was super kind, very helpful and understanding. He helped us go up the mountains at a pace gpod for us. He treated us as his own family. The experience to the valley itself was very hard. I would recommend wearing light clothes, long sleeve and long length trousers. And very good hiking boots or shoes as the mountains can be slippery. It was definitely trickier coming down but quicker. The traditional Moroccan food was delicious, in particular the salad, vegetable couscous and all the desserts were tasty!
- Nicholas B00Didn’t Show Up!!!This company never returned our phone calls or emails. Luckily our guide, Said, from Ando Travel Agency, contacted this company and arranged our pickup. But a guide never showed up and still took our money. I will never book with Time Out Travel again. Horrible experience.
- 904kf00WORST TRAVEL AGENCYWorst service and agency EVER !! I booked a one day trip to Essaouira with this agency 14 days ago, they confirmed with me the availability, I gave them all the information needed and confirmed the pick up location. I contacted them 2 days and 1 day before the trip to re-confim and they confirmed I also asked about another contact number I can call in case they don’t show up and never got the number, I was totally right because they never showed up !!! How unprofessional and disrespectful is this ?? no one showing up, no one answering my calls nor my messages ?? Worst thing is that they were online, read the messages I sent right in the moment in WhatsApp and didn’t have enough respect to say anything. I just don’t understand why would you confirm and re-confirm an activity and just never show up nor give an explanation?? Really shame on you !! I was planning for this trip for so long and being treated this way was definitely the worst service ever. So if you want to save your time and holidays plans never book anything with the agency!!
- Scenic18450500Sunset Camel RideOverall a great experience, especially for the economical price. Our driver picked us up from the hotel exactly at the coordinated time. We had a private taxi that took us to the camel ride location (about a 20 minute drive). Driver was very friendly and drove well. The camel ride felt very private as we only had 2 other, 2 persons, group with us. The guide took us around for a bit then let us sit down on a blanket and enjoy the ambiance. He also treated the camels well and seemed to have a bond with them. The only drawbacks: 1. part of our group included French tourists, and the tour guide, being more comfortable speaking French spoke to them almost exclusively, would have liked for him to speak to all the group more, give us some background or history. 2. We were very much looking forward to having "professional" pictures taken, and had brought funds just for this, as we'd read from other reviews it was a provided service. The photographer was very friendly, but about a third of the pictures came out completely black. Since he mentioned he'd been doing this job for a while, I thought he would have noticed that the sun was causing shadows and the pictures were coming out this way. But overall, would recommend!
- Andrija J00Great experience.If you're in for a value for money 2 day desert experience it's a great optionBetter than expected. Rashid great driver. Hasan equally great host in the desert camp. Clean Mercedes van. Punctional. Almost none tourist shopping spots.
- Curiosity11178700Walking Tour of ChefchaouenMy girlfriend and I enjoyed a great tour with Abdul! We explored a lot of the old city and got to try a lot of the local fare. Our guide Abdul did a great job teaching us about the city. Don't forget to ask for him to be your guide!
- Giuliaire00Surprise after surprise thanks to an awful and stressful organisationVery bad experience. We were supposed to go to Zagora for 2 days but they put us on a van with a group going to Merzouga for 3 days...and we figured it out at the middle of the trip ourselves. When we discovered this they tried to convince us that it was better to change our plans and leave for 3 days instead of 2. At the end we managed to continue the trip with another group and reach Zagora where the camel guide was really nice and the camp experience good. On the way back, when we stopped in Ouarzazate we were not allowed to visit what we wanted (as indicated on the plan) but they brougt us to a shop to sell us carpets...once back in Marrakech we tried to complain but they were rude and did not care about the mistakes made on our journey.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
While staying in Marrakech we realised that we had not booked our return transfer from our hotel to Marrakech airport. We contacted Marrakesh Concierge solely based on the fantastic reviews I had read previously. At short notice I contacted them and they responded almost immediately with confirmation of the booking, at even shorter notice I asked to change the pickup time which again was met with a almost instant response. The taxi arrived before the time we booked and the driver sent us a text to say he had arrived. An excellent service from start to finish which I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Written April 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech provided by Time Out Travel
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Hotel in Marrakech
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos