Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the bustling port city of Agadir on a full-day, private trip from Marrakech, with a cruise along the azure waters of the Atlantic coast, take in spectacular views of the city of Agadir and of the natural landscapes. Stop for a refreshing swim, and explore historic architecture and markets at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the flexibility and personal experience as you take in the sights at your own pace, with plenty of time to see the things that interest you the most. This 10-hour tour form Marrakech to Agadir includes pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels, and an air-conditioned minivan.
- You'll start atMarrakeshOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Marrakech Surf & SnowStop: 6 hoursMeet your private driver/guide at your hotel in Marrakech for an 8:30 am departure, and start the 3-hour journey to the Moroccan coast. Once you arrive in the Agadir Marina, you will hop into the boat for a short cruise along the coast and a swim if you wish to do so. You can have lunch at one of the local fish restaurants while you still in the port. Then visit the ruins of the Agadir Oufella and take in sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. We will get to drive by the Wall of Souvenir, a memorial for the victims of the 1960 earthquake, and stop at the museum of Amazigh Culture to learn about Amazigh heritage. Then make a final stop in the walled Souk El Had Marketplace, there you get the chance to visit one of the female's cooperatives to learn about the production of Argan oil. Finish the day with a return transfer to Marrakech in your comfortable air-conditioned minivan and get dropped-off at your original departure point.Read more
- You'll end atMarrakeshMarrakesh, MoroccoSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Driver / Guide
- Boat cruise
- City tour
- Hotel pick-up / Drop-off
- Transport by an air-conditioned mini-van
- Foods and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Marrakech Surf & Snow
We booked our surf trip with Marrakesh Surf and Snow, thanks to Karim, we had amazing time, very professional instr…
Super trip to Essaouira
We went to Essaouira for a day trip with Karim, he is very cool, friendly and welcoming. We took lunch in front of …
Great trip to the mountains with Karim!
We heard about his trip from Karim after we went on a surf trip (highly recommend) with him to Essaouira. The drive…
Great surfing experience!
We had a really nice day with Karim in Essaouira! He gave a great surf lesson and a nice tour around Essaouira wher…
If you're limited on time, this is the perfect trip to get out of the city and experience some of the great surfing…
We went on this fun surf trip with Karim. He is a very knowledgeable about his country and a good surf instructor. …
Awesome day with Karim!
I knew this was going to be a great excursion when instead of meeting in the square for our first day, Karim was ab…
If you visit Marrakech and you are an active person you cannot miss this trip! Karim is a lovely trustworthy guide…
Wonderful family surf trip
We had a wonderful time in Morocco and a super fun time surfing thanks to Karim. Everything went smoothly & just as…
Perfect day in Essaouira
The weather wasn't perfect, Karim made it a great day. Karim is very knowledgeable about his country and surfing. v…
Trip with the architecture students
Accompanied from day one to the end. The Marrakech City Tour was awesome. The highlight, of course, was the Desert …
My favorite Moroccan adventure so far!
This trip is a great way to explore several of Morocco's gems. The surf wasn't spectacular, but the surfing was sti…
Very good experience
Karim is a very nice person who will always take care of what you wanna do and will help you to find the right spot…
We organised 3 day trips and 1 tour in Marrakech with Karim. We had a great time, Karim was very helpful and friend…
downhill road bike trip from the oukaimeden ski resort down 2000 m to the ourika valley
This was not a hiking nor skiing evaluation. the hiking did look very good with a temperature at 2600…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 867 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,425 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise
What time does Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise start?
Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise?
Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise price starts from $217.51. Discover and book Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise cancellation policy?
Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise?
Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise is hosted by Marrakech Surf & Snow. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marrakech Surf & Snow on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Premium Day Trip to Agadir including a Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor