Begin with the pickup around 9 am from your accommodation in Marrakech and head in the direction of the Atlas Mountains. Your driver and vehicle will take you through the wonderful sights of the Ourika valley, in the Atlas mountains.
First stop will be a visit to a traditional Moroccan house, learning about the lives of indigenous Morrocan village people, including traditional Berber cuisine. Experience stunning views of the village and valley from the roof of the house.
* Duration: One day
* Available: every day
* Time of pick up departure: 9:00 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 16:30 p.m. local time
* Pick up and drop off At Your Hotel
• Drive the scenic roads of the Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains
• See Berber villages and houses clinging to the side of hills
• Go to a locally-run argan oil women's co-operative
• Visit a typical Berber market (Monday and Thursday only)
• Walk to the waterfalls of Setti Fatma