The Moroccan-leather production covers the entire objects which are (or were) made from leather.
Our workshop takes you to the meeting of Youssef, craftsman leather worker who works in his studio in the Medina. By discussing with him, you will discover the univers of the leather, the operations upstream necessary for its preparation and the work of moroccan leather.
The time devoted to the manual labor allows you to work on making your own slippers (Moroccan Babouch).
The program of your moroccoo-leather production training course includes:
• From 3 hours and a half to 4 hours of practice devoted to realize 1 Pair of Slippers;
• a tea-break in company with Youssef, craftsman leatherworker;
• explanations concerning the various leathers and their preparation.
The following services are included in your morocco leather making training course :
• the presence of an experimented professional during the whole workshop, the necessary tools and raw materials for your practical work;
• the presence of a guide in charge of the translation, who will ensure the good progress of the workshop and assist you in a general way.
• The advantages during the workshop: snack "home made Moroccan pastry", photographing, a present from ateliers d'ailleurs
• The advantages after the workshop:.emailing your photos.