Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Ateliers d'Ailleurs
Brassware workshop 5h
I attended the Brassware Workshop and i am satisfied. First of all my personal assistant Ms.Afra was lovely. She tr…
Disappointed, No Value for Price
We recently booked our trip for this pottery workshop and unfortunately didn’t learn much. Our potters at the works…
One of the best experiences ever! It's so much fun to learn the art of pottery, Mr Mouhammed is a really good and p…
We booked the pottery course via the website and were very happy with the swift and friendly booking service. Our l…
A jgreat jewellry making class in the medina
I booked this jewellery class through the Atelier d'Aileurs website. We loved it! It was in an old fonduk in the Me…
Awesome Tadelakt Workshop
I did a 3 day Tadelakt workshop with these guys and absolutely enjoyed every minute of it! I felt they were really …
Excellent and competent Cooking class for 15 teenagere and two adults
During a school trip with a Danish school class we went to this great establishment to cook a lamb tagine, bake bre…
Woodcarving class opened my eyes to how one can still make beautiful things with practice and a few basic tools - N…
Authentic Cultural Experience!
My friend and I decided to take a cooking class while in Marrakech. This experience exceeded our expectations. Ou…
Wonderful and very special experience!
Wonderful and very special experience. In a small potery village just outside Marrakech where the craftsmen were …
We had so much fun learning from a master craftsman
Once we'd been to the souks and realize that many of the goods for sale are still handmade, and we had the opportun…
Fantastic Cooking Experience
Our family (two adults and 17 year old son and 14 year old daughter) had a wonderful afternoon cooking in the home …
Great Woodcarving Workshop!
My 10 and 12 year old boys participated in the woodcarving workshop today. They both loved it and are very proud of…
Outstanding! Our guides were incredible. My friend and our 5 children participated in a pottery workshop. The chil…
Great experience making jewelry with my daughter. It was interesting and fun. The people were very patient and help…
- Ateliers d'Ailleurs
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 523 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech
- Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech price starts from $85.26. Discover and book Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech is hosted by Ateliers d'Ailleurs. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ateliers d'Ailleurs on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Babouch Making Workshop in Marrakech on Tripadvisor