Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The drive north from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls is best traversed with a local driver who knows the way. This day trip gets you there and back to your accommodation while giving you plenty of free time to relax at North Africa’s highest waterfalls. Travel by 17-passenger minibus and admire the majestic sight of the falls plunging 360 feet (110 meters) to the ground.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cascades d'OuzoudStop: 8 hoursYour day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls will start with a 3 hours drive north of Marrakech by crossing the Tadla plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms, peach, and apricot. Upon arrival at the village, start your walking journey downhill to the sources while admiring the splendid views of the 110 m high cascades of Ouzoud with a permanent rainbow as a backdrop. En route, some local Barbary apes that do expect some nuts from you will greet you along the way. Local cafés are available next to the stream for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return back to Marrakech. Your day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will end late in the afternoon in Marrakech with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad.Read more
- Morning departure for Ouzoud Falls ensures free time
- Explore the landscape independently and at your own pace
- Shared transport does not exceed 17 passengers
- Itinerary details from Marrakech are taken care of for you
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel in Marrakech
- Transportation by modern and air-conditioned minibus, driver speaking English
- Upgrade to all-inclusive option
- Optional Guide 2 Euros per person
- Lunch between 2 and 10 Euros
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE : this is a basic itinerary for a shared tour, it is standared in almost all shared tours to Ouzoud waterfalls
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked in person with Omar -the tour agent- for a 1-day excursion to Ouzoud waterfall but we ended up going to Essaouira because of the lack of communication and organization from the company. The first driver was supposed to pick us up from our hotel but instead we ended up…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from amineXD1, Owner at Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Responded Feb 13, 2020
Dear Sir, dear Madam, Thank you for your kind email. We understand your dissatisfaction following the cancellation of your excursion. For various reasons, we were, unfortunately, unable to find another arrangement or show more flexibility to satisfy you. We sincerely regret it while hoping that this will not alter the image of our establishment with you, as a large house recognized for its hospitality and refinement. Thanking you for your kind understanding on this subject, Sincerely yours. Time Out Travel
This trip was largely amazing. A comfortable bus and a lovely tour guide. The place was gorgeous and we saw alot of monkeys. The food was very good costing 200 for a couple. Be aware dont wear sandals. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Until we got back to marrakech where we had no taxi…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Time Out Travel
WORST TRAVEL AGENCY
Worst service and agency EVER !! I booked a one day trip to Essaouira with this agency 14 days ago, they confirmed …
Sunset Camel Ride
Overall a great experience, especially for the economical price. Our driver picked us up from the hotel exactly at …
Great experience.If you're in for a value for money 2 day desert experience it's a great option
Better than expected. Rashid great driver. Hasan equally great host in the desert camp. Clean Mercedes van. Punctio…
Walking Tour of Chefchaouen
My girlfriend and I enjoyed a great tour with Abdul! We explored a lot of the old city and got to try a lot of the …
Surprise after surprise thanks to an awful and stressful organisation
Very bad experience. We were supposed to go to Zagora for 2 days but they put us on a van with a group going to Mer…
Just so so
I would not recommend it. The tour I took the next day was so much better and with a higher price/quality ratio. I…
Rachid was amazing!
The camel ride in the Sahara desert has been one of the highlights of my life! Rachid got us there and back quickly…
Unforgetable day in Oukaimeden Skiresort
From the beginning on everything was perfect and very professional: the booking, the organisation in advance, the d…
Driver was a no-show, causing us to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Booked "Time Out Travel" through Viator and Trip Advisor, for a sunset camel ride with pickup at 6:00pm at our riad…
I went on a three day trip from marrakech to the desert in merzouga. What I liked about the trip: -The driver (Rac…
This trip made our trip to marrakech great. The guy picked us up from our hotel And took us, he was really nice to …
You can find many agencies in Marakesh. Time Out travel is the one that distinguish. The agent speaks English as we…
An experience! Not westernised
If you are after the real Morrocco then this is for you but if you do not speak Arabic and are not comfortable with…
Rachid is a top driver and drove us to the desert and back safely. The desert is a magical place and every stop alo…
I suggest to anyone who is in Marrakesh to organize this visit. The Atlas and the desert are something that you wil…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,822 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 871 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,431 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
What time does Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech start?
Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
How much is Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech?
Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech price starts from $24.81. Discover and book Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
What is the Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech cancellation policy?
Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech?
Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech is hosted by Time Out Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Time Out Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech on Tripadvisor