per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-60, max of 32 per group
Duration: 5h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Argan Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- WE OFFER PICK UP AND DROP OFF FROM AND TO ANY HOTEL OR ADRESS OR PORT IN AGADIR or taghazout
- AGADIR PORT
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146273P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain?
- Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain price starts from $34.14. Discover and book Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain cancellation policy?
- Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain?
- Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain is hosted by Agadir Couscoustrip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agadir Couscoustrip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146273P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPlage d'AgadirSeafront PromenadeMarina D'agadirAgadir Fishing PortAgadir KasbahAgadir Oufella RuinsAourir
- 1Argan PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Paradise ValleyStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2017
#37 of 340 Outdoor Activities in Agadir
- abasa66200It was a fun experience. Would definitely recommendMuad 10/10 guide Amazing and considerate guy. Would definitely recommend May Allah bless him and his family
- Suz_M_791700Fantastic tour, excellent value for money.We had a great tour of agadir with Simo. He collected us on time, brought us all around the important sites, explained about the history of Agadir very well. We had lots of fun and laughter along the way. Simo took great photos for us too! Would highly recommend
- 106louisea00Holiday nov 2023Absolutely amazing place we have never seen anything like it in our lives highly recommend going to this place
- kimhO2973PT00Awesome tourThe dune buggie tour was outstanding. The transportation to the tour (that was to be provided ) was confusing and attempted to add 20 extra euros , trying to scam us and did not appreciate it . . After the dune buggy tour , did not feel comfortable going to a persons house for tea. Seeing the ocean was awesome and breath taking .
- 871surayab00PerfectionThe tour guide was loveley very well spoken in english and helpful. Polite and funny bless him. Had plenty time and he had extensive knowledge of the history of all agadir, argun oil, mosque, souk and general stuff.
- nk0nye000Lovely boat tourWe originally wanted an exclusive boat for our party so we could play our music but I guess we did not make that clear. My daughter and I did get seasick and did not bring my medication. My family loved it. We would have been happy to pay for bigger fish. It was wonderful to see the dophin that cme up to the boat. I would do this again, preferably exclusively.
- M1DST00Mad Max We Weren’t.Driving dune buggies in Morocco at Hassan’s Royal Moto was an amazing experience. We were collected from our hotel and driven to what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. Once we arrived and buckled into the buggy, we drove on the road a short distance to a dirt track, across the dunes and all the way to the ocean. We felt the thrill of speed and adventure as I maneuvered my buggy over the sand and enjoyed the breathtaking views of the landscape. The buggy was a little underpowered with two adults in it but they have to accommodate a variety of driving skills and not everyone is a rally driver. We briefly stopped at the beach to try driving a quad, which was another fun challenge. We then continued the journey to a coastal cafe, where we had a refreshing mint tea and some tasty snacks, all included in the price. The guide, Hassan, was friendly and enthusiastic about our visit. He shared his knowledge and passion for the area and made sure we had a great time. Once we finished, we chatted with the whole team about their lives and culture while we waited for our transport to arrive. They were very welcoming and hospitable. This was a first class outing that I highly recommend to anyone looking for an exciting adventure in Morocco. 🌵🏝️
- Ian R00Croco parkFantastic trip, guide was so friendly, arrived on time, and talked to us all the way, we stayed for 2 hours which was just the right amount of time, then back to the hotel, highly recommend
- Ian R00Quad bikesTrip was fantastic… well worth the money, they guys were so friendly and made you feel so safe and helped with everything along the way, I would highly recommend this trip
- Cat House O00Nature Lovers’ Must See Place in Agadir!Beautiful place to visit!!! Crocodiles and other animals look very happy and taken care of. Plant life breathtaking and reasonable price to visit. Highly recommended to everyone looking to explore local nature!❤️
- I8236IRlizb00Awesome trip and guided tour thanks to MomoFantastic guided tour around all the historic parts of Agadir. Our personal guide for the trip was Momo, who was wonderful. Momo made this a fantastic experience, we saw so much and learnt even more. He’s a lovely gentleman, who did everything he could to make our trip personal and enjoyable. Would highly recommend!
- RobertWann00Genuinely exhilarating!Brilliant experience! Collected on time from the front of our hotel - about a 30/40 min drive to the start point. No messing around when we arrived, get your goggle and mount up. You drive on the road for a few hundred meters to the start of a dust track. We had a mix of confidence levels in our group and they ended up splitting us up within a few minutes. It was as if they really wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves at their level. Crossing the tracks at full speed was unbelievable fun and there was no problems with you trying to rally a little bit or get a good skid in. You stop twice on the trip - first at the sea for a few photos and paddle then continue onto a small fishing village where you're served tea and snacks (there's water etc to buy too). After that we headed back as a group along the road to the start point and you're dropped off back at your hotel. The guys were really friendly and the whole experience was a blast. My only negative comment was that we returned via road and not along the sand/track. The whole experience including transfers was about 4 hours and we paid €70 for 2 people. Highly recommended experience!!
- Sohail I00Not greatAt first we weren’t going to get what we ordered because they overbooked and the buggies where in terrible condition wouldn’t go again
- tarahB2396QD00Excellent morning withCouscousWe had a brilliant morning with Couscous. We saw the top sites, he was very informative, interesting and entertaining. We enjoyed the whole morning, thank you. We will definitely book tours with Couscous again.😊
- Abdulrahman A00Agadir tourYusuf was a great guide, he was courteous and helpful, always available to help with no push to I would definitely come again
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2022 • Friends
The pickup was on time. The mini bus of luxury 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 the guide explained about the program and the places that we were going to the view's on the way to the Paradise valley were extremely stunning we stopped at the women's cooperative were learned to much about the famous argan oil it's was very interesting I spent a fortune 😀 but it worthy as I'm looking to buy some more. at the valley there was no much water but i didn't mind as there was plenty of beautiful view's of the atlas mountains. I recommend this tour 100%
Well do it again in future time
Well do it again in future time
Written September 17, 2022
Oct 2019 • Family
We visited Agadir for the first time as a family and were hesitant at first to book the excursions. A friend who had previously visited recommended I contact Couscous. He was super friendly, honest and easy to communicate with through WhatsApp! We went to Paradise Valley and also booked a trip for Quad Bikes. Both trips went smoothly and was a great experience. Couscous also made a follow up call to make sure our experience went well. Definitely an overall GREAT service. I would recommend the Couscous group to all! Thank you!!!! +++
Written October 13, 2019
Was good enjoyed swimming in lake. The guide was nice and went at a steady pace. Stunning views, friendly locals would recommend.
Written November 27, 2023
I would like to know how long we would be driving for? I don't want to spend hours on a coach.
Hi thanks for asking and we are so sorry for the late answer the paradise valley is about 1 jour driving With my best regards (couscoustrip)
Buy it with
Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain provided by Agadir Couscoustrip
Product Overview: Paradise Valley - Atlas Mountain
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos