per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- 1 carry on, check in, personal bag each.
- Food & Drinks, Admission, Equipment Rental Fees
- City and County Beach Parks are not available on Sundays or Public Holidays
- Entry/Admission - Waikele Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Turtle Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Green World Coffee Farms
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests must confirm any applicable flight/cruise/hotel information. Any luggage counts must be disclosed in advance. We can also pick up at most legal Vacation Rentals. However, certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
- Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii Guests must confirm any applicable flight/cruise/hotel information. Any luggage counts must be disclosed in advance. We can also service most legal Vacation Rentals. However, certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2, 10 & 11
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- O‘ahu, Hawaii, USA Guests with luggage can be transferred from Hotel, Cruise Ship, or Airport to their hotel, cruise or flight. Please provide all information in advance and keep in mind certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66288P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Include any activity, pick up/drop off, luggage info at checkout.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all policies listed on our website apply.
- Only collapsable wheelchair 50 lbs or less.
- Must be able to physically enter/exit vehicle unassisted.
- Please clear any wheelchairs/strollers in advance.
- USS Arizona Memorial Tickets only included with 6am (or earlier) pick-up times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Your Private First/Last Day Tours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Your Private First/Last Day Tours on Tripadvisor
- How much is Your Private First/Last Day Tours?
- Your Private First/Last Day Tours price starts from $649.00. Discover and book Your Private First/Last Day Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Your Private First/Last Day Tours cancellation policy?
- Your Private First/Last Day Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Your Private First/Last Day Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Your Private First/Last Day Tours?
- Your Private First/Last Day Tours is hosted by Halia Tours and Transportation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Halia Tours and Transportation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Your Private First/Last Day Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66288P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This was one of the best things we did while in Hawaii! Michael was fantastic. He communicated with us before the …
Michael is AWESOME - Excellent Day!
Can't pick a favorite - the entire day was excellent! Didn't want the day to end. From pick up to drop off, every…
This tour was the best day of our vacation. They are very flexible you can plan what places you’d like to see and h…
Best Tour Guide Ever!!!
Michael was an amazing tour guide. He picked us up from our cruise ship and drove us to Diamond Head. He hiked it…
My trip around Oahu
Michael is a great guide. He was both friendly and helpful. He knew a lot about Hawaii. He helped us a lot on ou…
Great Day on Oahu With Michael!
We saw so much beauty in a way that was highly personalized and away from the crowds. Michael completely tailored t…
Great Day Trip to Oahu
We flew over from Maui for one day to visit Oahu and this tour was fantastic. It was just earlier this week (Octo…
Never to be forgotten tour of Oahu
What a big day we had, we finally took the tour which we had booked in 2019 before the world came crashing down. I …
Unforgettable multi day tour of Oahu !
I was organizing a trip for my parents and having never to been to Hawaii before myself, I was looking for someone …
Best time ever
Michael was a wonderful tour guide! He was very kind, loving, funny, helpful, understanding, knowledgeable, enterta…
First Girls Trip to Hawaii
We had an absolutely amazing time with Michael as our tour guide for the Circle Island Tour. He is so knowledgeable…
Excellent services and Michael is amazing!!!
Michael was absolutely amazing! He was extremely knowledgeable, personable, and very considerate! He even bought my…
From the minute he picked us up Micheal made my experience fantastic, nothing was to much trouble and he bent over …
Don’t look elsewhere for a tour guide!
Michael was nothing short of amazing! His flexibility, patience and attention to detail was outstanding. Loved his …
Real Aloha Spirit - Halia Tours
Michael Waters and Halia Tours are AWESOME! He's been driving our keiki to field trips during our after school prog…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Michael was a terrific tour guide. We have been to Oahu many times and just wanted to spend 6 hours doing anything except waiting at the airport. He customized the tour and made recommendations and we ended up seeing things we had never seen before. He recommended a great lunch spot and terrific dessert place. I highly recommend this tour.
Written January 15, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for leaving such a great review of Your Oahu Private Tours! It was an absolute pleasure spending your last day in Hawaii showing you around and is certainly great to know you had fun as well.
Written January 18, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.