Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 13-80, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Pottery wheels and clay
- Departure details
- Kett Pottery, 78 Haele Pl, Makawao, HI 96768, USA The studio is in the back house across from the tennis courts. Park in the driveway to the right of the front house. Walk back to the right of the basketball hoop to the back house. The studio is in the back house down the driveway to the right of the front house.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141532P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry?
- Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry cancellation policy?
- Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry?
- Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry is hosted by David Kett. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact David Kett on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141532P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#2 of 3 Fun & Games in Makawao
Great experience - fun and educational
We visited David for a pottery lesson today and had a ball. Dave has a lovely coaching style and explained the approaches and techniques in a really clear and interesting way. It was a great experience that we all really enjoyed and we each left having created some pottery we were really proud of. It’s cool on a beach holiday to be able to learn a new skill in a fun environment - thanks David Rob
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our favorite part was learning how to use a pottery wheel. This was the perfect thing to do for a couple of hours during our weeklong trip to Maui. We usually spend the morning at the beach and evening at a nice dinner. It was the highlight of the trip. We have several bowls that turned into succulent planters all around the house. TIP: I would suggest making a hanging planter. Simply put a hole at the bottom and 3 holes evenly spaced around the top. When you get your pottery add some parachute cord to make a hanging pot. Add a succulent and it will remind you of Maui for a long time. Next time we go this is what we are doing.
Written June 29, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi David, We just tried wheel pottery in Japan for the first time while on our honeymoon. We are Maui residents and was looking to see where we could continue to develop this new found passion when we get back to maui in May. Your info came up so i wanted to send you a message to find out more details. Do you have a web page? Mahalos, Odie
Buy it with
Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry provided by David Kett
Product Overview: Pottery Lesson in Maui Upcountry
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos