Ages 10-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary during tour and training
- Use of Segway PT
- Use of helmet
- Safety video
- Training and orientation
- Safety reflective vest for visibility
- Professional photographer
- Segway Tour
- Entry/Admission - Segway Maui
- Departure details
- Segway Maui - The Best Segway in Hawaii (Electric Vehicles Dealership), 991 Limahana Pl Suite E, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA 991 Limahana place, Lahaina 96761
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103992P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years
- 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- Must weigh between 75 lbs and 280 lbs
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity
- Must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103992P7
- You'll start atSegway Maui - The Best Segway in Hawaii (Electric Vehicles Dealership)991 Limahana Pl Suite E, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA991 Limahana place, Lahaina 96761See address & details
- 1Segway MauiStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Baby BeachStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Hanakao'o Beach ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byKa'anapali Beach
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2014
#34 of 138 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Lahaina
- vanessajunep00Authentic taste if MauiOur tour guide Andre was absolutely amazing, very knowledgeable and really patient with my 2 year old! He made a very fun experience less stressful with a toddler!
- Cathy T00Road to Hana, MauiWhat an amazing journey to Hana with Quinn! He is so knowledgeable and explains the meaning of the wondrous beauty of Maui. ❤️🌈
- williamsP112UC00Top trip in HawaiiFabulous road trip to Hana and experienced the delights of over 600 curves, twists and hairpin bends driven by Eric, a great driver, historian and story teller. A+++
- 22mfs00Great Way to Experience Local FareWhat a fun day. We started with breakfast snacks and coffee and then moved through a full breakfast, mid-day snack, lunch, afternoon snack and finally appetizers for dinner with local brews. Andre our guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the foods/history of the local items. Everything we tasted was top notch. After days of high activity, this is a relaxing, easy paced tour.
- H4401QCwendyc00Best experience ever!!!Eric is the best tour guide I have ever had. 12 family members went on the tour to Hana together. Eric was so knowledgeable, nice and accommodating. He made sure we got the pictures we wanted. I can not say enough about this experience or our tour guide Eric. I would highly recommend you ask for Eric if you book.
- JKfromPA00Great Taste of Maui tourGreat taste of Maui tour!! Andre was fantastic. We loved going to all the small local places. The good was delicious and plentiful.
- joycesX1395DA00Tasting all kinds of food on Maui..Andre was excellent and highly information. The trip/ met and exceeded my expectations...great time.
- davidwX5978XY00Road to Hona with a driver that knew the road made the trip so worth it.Amazing trip. The driver, Eric, was very personable with great stories and information about Maui. My wife didn't want to drive the narrow roads to Hana and we were grateful we didn't. The views were amazing, but it would have been a white knuckle trip if we were driving. There actually was a car off the road barely not down the cliff. Being able to sit back and enjoy the views was amazing. Great trip.
- mastertrekr00This Road to Hana tour is the BEST!!!Tour service was Stardust Hawaii, our driver was Eric. Our all day (6am-6pm) experience was very comfortable, incredibly informative, and worth every penny. Eric was a very safe and interactive driver. His wealth of knowledge is a history lesson - you leave with much more than beautiful pictures. The food was great, just enough. Eric was fun and courteous and made for an enjoyable day. A+++
- 8karnag00Beautiful day on the Road to HanaEric our trip guide was wonderful, told so many wonderful stories of the beginning of Maui and the Hawaiian islands.
- Passenger3219525832700Great trip on the Road to HanaWe had a great visit yesterday as we traveled down the Road to Hana. Our guide Eric, was excellent as he gave great insight into the history and formation of the Hawaiian Islands as well as specific insight into the various places that we visited. Eric was the best tour guide we've ever had. I would highly recommend this trip. It was worth every penny.
- Aaron K00Great tourOur guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. This is the best tour we have been on since we’ve been here. I would recommend it to anyone who visits.
- arlene06202300Don’t miss this road!The journey to Hana was filled with many photo opportunities plus a time or two to get wet. Beautiful coastline and awesome driver
- I8853IRjessicas00Absolutely wonderful!! Eric was the best!What a beautiful tour! It was the best part of our trip and really captured the beauty of Maui. Eric was the best tour guide anyone could have. He has stories and facts that really make you appreciate the whole trip a whole lot more. Eric made it feel like a friend was showing you around, which made that much better!
- Leisa C00Excellent day on the Road to HanaWe had an excellent day of sightseeing and learning! The scenery is incredible and Quinn was an entertaining and knowledgeable guide. He pointed out details we would otherwise have missed and supplied us with information on all aspects of Maui. He welcomed questions and was fun to chat with. We enjoyed snacks, water and a full lunch, as well as the opportunity to shop at multiple stops along the route. We had time to enjoy the scenery and shopping without feeling rushed, but the schedule kept us moving so no stops got boring. We had a glitch in our reservation (not their fault), and Andrea in the office worked diligently to help us. I highly recommend this tour!