Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge
By Honduras Traveling
The Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park (PANACAM), is one of these destinations where you can fully enjoy Mother Nature, forest, jungle, adventure, waterfalls, fun, lots of wildlife and everything you can imagine. For many exploring this site is a challenge, it will be for its surface of 115.8 mi² or for the enigmatic “hill peak”, which is the highest point of the park (founded in 1987), a natural area of cloud forest that encompasses the Dam El Cajón hydroelectric and where its landscapes make you fall in love to the point of wanting to explore it from end to end.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Cerro Azul Meambar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour originates in the city of San Pedro Sula towards the Cerro Azul Meambar National Park
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128778P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge?
- Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge price starts from $205.13. Discover and book Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge cancellation policy?
- Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge?
- Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge is hosted by Honduras Traveling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Honduras Traveling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cerro Azul Meambar Challenge on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128778P27
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Parque Nacional Cerro Azul MeambarStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Rio YureStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Colorful display of murals
A little walking is required to see all the many locally painted mural on the walls of residences and shops around …
Fabulous coffee tour
Absolutely worth every penny!!! Learned so much about coffee and the beautiful farm. So friendly and informative. O…
Experience of a lifetime
I can’t even express the amazing time we had here. An encounter with hugs and kisses and an awesome snorkeling expe…
Visited here in the morning when they first open (08:00) and spent a couple hours with an onsite guide to learn abo…
Great experience and servide
Great view of the reef and marine life. A narration would have been nice. We were picked up outside the cruise do…
Greatest tour of the Roatan reef
Went on a tour of the Roatan reef with the Glassboat tour, simply fantastic ! Great way to discover the reef’s amaz…
Beautiful Relaxing Spa
This was a great place to visit after touring Copan and the ruins. Beautiful and historic. The staff was so helpful…
Best food in Copán
We visited Finca San Lucas for lunch and not only was the food delicious but the scenery was amazing. Enjoying the …
One of The Most Important Places in Honduras
This is one of those places that you must go when you visit Honduras because of the beaches, the rainforest you can…
One of the Best in the World
For Tourism or for study this is one of the most important places in the world where you can learn many thing about…