By Honduras Traveling
The fly board: a 45 foot hose attached to a jet sky / wave runner at one end and a snowboard-like device at the other, where the water is forced under pressure and then released through nozzles under the dash that provides thrust that allows you to propel up to 25 feet in the air !!! With a little practice, you will glide, dive and feel like the IRONMAN himself. The speed and height of the device are monitored and controlled by the instructor operating the boat for safety reasons. Performance is up to you, so try to follow all the instructions and advice given by your instructor and you will make the most of your experience. The duration time is 20 minutes.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Departure details
- West Bay, Honduras Meeting point: Pier in front of Hotel Infinity Bay
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128778P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Roatan Flyboard?
- Roatan Flyboard price starts from $102.57. Discover and book Roatan Flyboard on Tripadvisor
- What is the Roatan Flyboard cancellation policy?
- Roatan Flyboard cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Roatan Flyboard on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Roatan Flyboard?
- Roatan Flyboard is hosted by Honduras Traveling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Honduras Traveling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Roatan Flyboard on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Roatan Flyboard?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 20m. Discover and book Roatan Flyboard on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128778P37
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Colorful display of murals
A little walking is required to see all the many locally painted mural on the walls of residences and shops around …
Fabulous coffee tour
Absolutely worth every penny!!! Learned so much about coffee and the beautiful farm. So friendly and informative. O…
Experience of a lifetime
I can’t even express the amazing time we had here. An encounter with hugs and kisses and an awesome snorkeling expe…
Visited here in the morning when they first open (08:00) and spent a couple hours with an onsite guide to learn abo…
Great experience and servide
Great view of the reef and marine life. A narration would have been nice. We were picked up outside the cruise do…
Greatest tour of the Roatan reef
Went on a tour of the Roatan reef with the Glassboat tour, simply fantastic ! Great way to discover the reef’s amaz…
Beautiful Relaxing Spa
This was a great place to visit after touring Copan and the ruins. Beautiful and historic. The staff was so helpful…
Best food in Copán
We visited Finca San Lucas for lunch and not only was the food delicious but the scenery was amazing. Enjoying the …
One of The Most Important Places in Honduras
This is one of those places that you must go when you visit Honduras because of the beaches, the rainforest you can…
One of the Best in the World
For Tourism or for study this is one of the most important places in the world where you can learn many thing about…