Your Excursion begins with a drive through the town of Coxen Hole, which is the capital of the island. Next, along the main highway, we will show you the highlights the island has, such as ship wrecks, local towns, new developments. we can stop at Animal parks (Sloths & Monkeys Hangouts). we will be your Baby sitter on this excursion, With a smile on our Face.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 200 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Roatan Chocolate Factory
- Entry/Admission - Rusty Fish
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Honduras, Honduras Look for a Sign that Says Roatan Escape Tours
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Port of Roatan (Coxen Hole)
- Mahogany Bay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85653P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Look For a Sign that Says "Roatan Escape Tours"
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Roatan Culture Excursion VIP?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Roatan Culture Excursion VIP on Tripadvisor
- How much is Roatan Culture Excursion VIP?
- Roatan Culture Excursion VIP price starts from $44.88. Discover and book Roatan Culture Excursion VIP on Tripadvisor
- What is the Roatan Culture Excursion VIP cancellation policy?
- Roatan Culture Excursion VIP cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Roatan Culture Excursion VIP on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Roatan Culture Excursion VIP?
- Roatan Culture Excursion VIP is hosted by Roatan Escape Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Escape Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Roatan Culture Excursion VIP on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85653P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHondurasOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Roatan Chocolate FactoryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Rusty FishStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Roatan Escape Tours
Joined in June 2018
#136 of 431 Tours & Activities in Roatan
- Peterjnbap00Excellent ServiceLucus was very professional. Transfer and tour went very well. Very informative of the island, friendly. We would definitely recommend using Roatan Escape tours for single, family etc.
- deb0rqh00The best experience ever!It was the best experience ever, everybody was so kind and happy, they explained us were to go which tours and places to visit, besides that the canopy was awesome and the instructors were amazing and funny. Highly recomended!!!
- geographyMS00Perfect DayThe port is a little hectic, but Gabriel and team did a great job locating us and getting us to the right place. Roatan is in the process of improving their roads, so it was a little congested at times (no one's fault), but Gabriel did his best to get us to our destination as quickly as possible so that we could enjoy ourselves! We learned a lot of things about the island on our way, and he even played some Memphis/Nashville songs when he found out where were from. It was a beautiful place and we definitely plan to return. Thanks, Gabriel!
- jhollin113800Awesome day in RoatanMy wife and I already had a excursion booked in Roatan while visiting on our cruise. After dinner the day before, we where disappointed to found that our excursion was cancelled. Some of our friends had already booked a day with Roatan Escape tours and said we should join them, we are glad we did. It was one of our most memorable days ever on vacation. The wife and I had such a great time we are considering bringing the kids on a trip next summer and booking another day.
- blakepokeman00What an awesome tourMy wife and I had an unforgettable day with our tour guide Isiah. As a member of the crew of Escape Tour, Isiah showed us all around Routan, from the working class neighborhoods to the fishing villages where it all began to the luxury side of the island. His narrative was filled with personal facts which he experienced first hand throughout his colorful life. Isiah wasn’t locked into sites after the initial tour. He would recommend several activities—like a cold brew at a local brewery, a chocolate factory tour, a visit to a local rum store and a fantastic opportunity to snorkel among the coral reefs—that we took up. We did all the above in one single day—and still had time to comfortably make the cruise departure. A fantastic, memorable day. Thanks Isiah!
- dylani202000BeachThe greatest on the island, had an amazing experience here the people were great and the places were excellent and also a great tour along with it.
- Tugzwell00Sightseeing tourVery friendly and knowledgeable. Provided excellent service. Thanks Gabriel for making the vacation memorable. Mark
- Brhodes0900Oceania cruisesThank you Luke for a fabulous personal tour. We will definitely look you up the next time we're in Honduras.
- Kelise7600Sloths, Monkeys AND funWe were very hesitant to go off on in excursion not endorsed by our cruise line but my 15 year old wanted to hold a sloth. Our group was my mom, me, my two sons (15 & 17), their two friends (15&17), my brother & wife along with their two boys (11&5). We opted for a $2 cab to get to the meeting spot since it’s very warm and hilly. We booked by FB message THAT morning and they came through! It was fun, safe, affordable and our driver was super friendly. Definitely recommend and will use them again.
- FellowTraveler63399100AmazingWas such a fun experience! Gabriel was an amazing tour guide, was super entertaining and told us a lot of things that we didnt know> would definitely recommend it
- 544cherris00Great experienceTour was a great experience, learned about the island and culture. We all tried the iguana at one of the local restaurants recommended by our tour guides.
- shadsolom1300Awesome Trip experience!Absolutely LOVED our trip! It was such amazing experience, we learned so much about the island and its culture! Most of this was due to our amazing guide Gabriel, who was an awesome driver and really knew what he was talking about and all the best places to go! If you want to really enjoy your trip to this gorgeous island I HIGHLY reccomend using the servicea of Roatan Escape Tours, guarantee you will not regret it and you will have an unforgettable experience!
- Jennib0200AmazingIf you truly want to see this beautiful island you must book with this company! Luke was a great tour guide. We had a great time and I will definitely book with them again ❤❤❤
- MyracleMomof200Best Way to see the IslandIf you want a personal touch and to see parts of the Island that give a glimpse of the true beauty of the Island go with this tour group. Luke is an amazing guide. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
- Levan S00a trip worth coming back tooLucas made this trip so amazing with his playlist of reggae music. he showed me around the island the nights I was staying there. His tours In the day was just amazing he went to several locations that were nice and had reasonable prices on food and gift shops. When it came to activities he knew where to go forget a manual just go to Roatan escape tours. he will show you everything there is to know about the beautiful island of Roatan.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a great time. There were 8 of us in the van and he took us everywhere we wanted to go. He also took us to some places we didn't know about. We stopped along the way for great photo opportunities and chocolate. Highly recommend!
Written February 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Roatan Culture Excursion VIP provided by Roatan Escape Tours
Product Overview: Roatan Culture Excursion VIP
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos