Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-80, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Transportation to the beginning of the bike ride
- Meals and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ferry, Panajachel, Guatemala
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7747P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
- Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel price starts from $70.52. Discover and book Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
- Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel is hosted by Los Elementos Adventure Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Los Elementos Adventure Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7747P5
- You'll start atFerryOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLos Elementos Adventure CenterPanajachel
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great day and guide
Beautiful scenery and a hike. A great way to spend the day on Lago Atitlan. Antonio was a great guide, always enthu…
This was an incredibly sacred experience that goes beyond words. The whole process was deep, thoughtful, and powerf…
Amazing Upper Mayan Trail Experience with Alex, Diego, and Antonio!
This was such an amazing experience for our group of 4 women from the US. Alex, Antonio, and Diego had us laughing …
Excellent private tour of San Juan La Laguna
We had an excellent private tour with Alex to San Juan La Laguna on Lake Atitlan. The tour on a Tuesday was arrange…
Super nice! Can recommend
Really nice cooking class and the teacher was great at explaining and teaching. The food was so nice!
Must do in Lake Atitlan
Great Experience with the really nice chef Alfredo! Can only recommend this to anyone visiting Lake Atitlan. The fo…
This experience was a highlight of my trip! Our guide was so kind and taught us so much about the mayan culture and…
Excellent guide & driver
Alex had extensive knowledge of the area, it's history and of the Mayan people.I love a tour that teaches me new th…
Sweet and Sour tour
Very tough to write a review when we had so much fun and at the same time the tour did not complied with our expect…
Our guide, Mario, scooped us in Pana at 3:30 am and with a driver safely delivered us in the dark to the start of o…
Best guide about from our experience
We did the day with a guide called Fernando. The tour was very organised and Fernando was amazing. He speaks good E…
Fun/Fit Way to See Atitlan Towns
Very cool tour! Not gonna lie, the mountain bikes were hard - it’s a lot of up and down literal mountains, and we w…
Interesting overview of Mayan priests, fire ceremonies, and other Mayan religious traditions
My husband and I enjoyed our tour. It was an educational, authentic, and immersive look into Mayan ceremonies. Mari…
Fun experience, helps to bring a local!
My husband and I enjoyed this tour. This was our very first day in Panajachel. It helped to have a local come with …
Fun times on the lake
I had went kayaking and ziplining along with the village tour and had a wonderful time with my guide Marcelino. He,…
what time do the 3 hour trips begin. I have a group that would like to do a tour on Saturday May 4th, but we cannot begin until 1 or 2 o'clock. How large of a group can you accommodate?