Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Guatemala city is authentic, you can see the history the old buildings, why not enjoy of a nice coffee cup (not included at authentic guatemala city cafeteria) this tour mix the past and the present of the city of Guatemala, only the old district.
- You'll start atGuatemala City Historical DistrictGuatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, GuatemalaSee address & details
- 1Palacio Nacional de la CulturaStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedwe will walk from central park, to the craft market, going to the post office building, national palace, el portalito, Churches such as Santa Clara and San Francisco, Teatro Abril, finishing in the Civic Center.Read more
- You'll end atGuatemala City Historical DistrictGuatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, GuatemalaSee address & details
Guatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- Includes bilingual guide with experience about Guatemala City History
- Food,drinks, fees, tips, personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de la Cultura
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We spent a pleasant time with Francisco, our very informative guide who showed us around Zona 1, the oldest part of Guatemala City. We received wonderful explanations of many churches and sites central to Guatemalan history. We shared a delicious corn pie and coffee at Leon…
Response from FranciscoGrazioso, Owner at Guatemala city walking tour
Responded Nov 3, 2019
Thank you so Much! I enjoy so much this tour with great people like you I really appreciate this thanks so much!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 117 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 463 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 101 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guatemala city walking tour
How much is Guatemala city walking tour?
Guatemala city walking tour price starts from $37.00. Discover and book Guatemala city walking tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Guatemala city walking tour cancellation policy?
Guatemala city walking tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Guatemala city walking tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guatemala city walking tour?
Guatemala city walking tour is hosted by Toscana Tours Guatemala. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Toscana Tours Guatemala on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guatemala city walking tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Guatemala city walking tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Guatemala city walking tour on Tripadvisor