per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ixchel del Traje Indigena
- Entry/Admission - Museo Popol Vuh
- Entry/Admission - Museo Miraflores
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please be ready at you lobby hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8231P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
- Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing price starts from $161.54. Discover and book Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing?
- Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing is hosted by GTM Tour Guide & Travel Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GTM Tour Guide & Travel Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Guatemala City Museums and Guatemala city sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8231P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museo Ixchel del Traje IndigenaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Museo Popol VuhStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museo MirafloresStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Guatemala City Historical DistrictStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Prepare to embark on the most rewarding hike you’ll ever do. Couldn’t have successfully completed it without the he…
Wonderful experience!! Do a horseback riding as a part of it!! So worth it!!
What a wonderful experience it was! Wow! It was so magical to do a horseback riding all the way to the top of the v…
Amazing tour of Atitlan
I have been to Atitlan before but had friends with me on this trip and wanted a professional tour to provide the be…
Great experience, fatatic tour guide, was knowledgeable patient and professional.
Great experience, fatatic tour guide, was knowledgeable patient and professional. Tikal is an amazing place, all sh…
Best day out in Antigua
Fantastic day out with a wonderful guide, Moisel, and fantastic driver. Very accommodating of our requests too. The…
Birthday tour in Antigua
Antigua is beautiful, our guide Manny was very informative and did his best to show us as much of the area as possi…
Awesome Day in Antigua
Great day in Antigua. It's a beautiful town and our guide Julio picked us up on time from Guatemala City. We did a …
Yes, you should visit Guatemala City.
A very interesting tour of Guatemala City zone 1. After reading so many negative things about Guatemala City, this…
Great 8 day trip in Guatemala
Hector and his team set up a great 8 day tour of Guatemala for us. Tikal, Antigua and Atitlan were a great itinerar…
Luis mi protector
My sister and I literally booked our walking tour with Luis the night before and upon payment Hector reached out vi…
We had our walking tour with Jose Luis and he made sure we see and understand the surroundings VIP walk and safety …
Everything … the nature, the people, the culture, the simplicity of everything around me. Pacaya volcano was the ch…
We booked a trip to Lake Atitlan staying overnight and returning to Antigua via the Chichicastenango Markets and gr…
Armando is a nice man and being born and growing up in this city make him to have a very good knowledge about every…
Incredible experience with amazing views!!!
The best organize team period!!!It is amazing hike with amazing people.Beautiful views and very safe trip .You just…
More to explore in Guatemala City
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Business
Nunca pensé en regresar tan pronto pero seguí en contacto con la empresa y pedí una recomendación de algún tour interesante que tuvieran y me recomendaron este la verdad quedé fascinado espero poder regresar pronto y contar con sus servicios los recomiendo 100%
Written December 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Don Alexander agradecemos su palabras por las dos veces que le hemos servido y esperamos que todas las que venga a Guatemala, podamos ser parte de su viaje, agradecemos tambien el recomendarnos con otros amigos suyos. Quedamos a sus ordenes y que Dios le bendiga,
Written December 16, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.