LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City
By Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 9 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation (Hotel Villa Maya or similar)
- 1 Breakfast
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yaxhá
- Departure tax from Mundo Maya Airport US$ 3.00 per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555GUATIKYAX
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City?
- Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City price starts from $596.25. Discover and book Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City cancellation policy?
- Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City?
- Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City is hosted by Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555GUATIKYAX
Guatemala City - GUA Airport -...
Yaxha National Park - GUA...
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Interesting Tour About the Mayans, Jade, and Antiqua.
We loved our trip through the countryside to view the Iximche ruins of the Mayans and then to the old town of Antiq…
A fabulous trip! My only regret was the lunchtime. Have a hearty breakfast. The lunch will be served late.
Spring Break trip
Great trip. Guatemalan Adventures was well organized from start to finish. We were kept informed at all times even…
Jose y Jose the bet tour guide duet!
From the moment of arrival Jose y Jose were early, patient and communicative. The picked my sister and I from our h…
Great volcano tour
The tour of Pacaya Volcano was great. It was a medium intensity hike, with stops for photos along the way and cook…
IRTRA is one of the best places in Guatemala is a hotel and parks like Disneyland we can say that IRTRA is the chap…
Lionel was the most awesome guide, and spoke good English! Perfect trip - just the right level hike for us - moder…
Incredible market & beautiful churches. Lake Atitlan was lovely! Would have loved a little more time there. Fabulou…
Everything was great.
Everything was great. Interesting places, good hotels and good guides. Warmly recommended. Good value for money.
Interesting day trip, beautiful lake.
The Lake is absolutely beautiful and worth the several hour car trip. We had our guide Ruben and driver Sam pick …
Highlight of our trip
Def one of the highlights of our trip. At first I was worried that there would be nothing to see or it would be sub…
Super rico! Ask for Davis!!!
We liked this trip so much in April that we booked it again for our December trip. Davis was our guide both times. …
Great place if you don’t have too much time and just want to visit something good exercise ally of steps and good w…
Amazing day but not for those easily sea sick!
Great day, great time! Pick up was right on time and he was lovely. Really enjoyable and such beautiful sights. Don…
I really enjoyed my trip and the guide was wonderful. But I paid double what everyone else in my group paid and it…
More to explore in Guatemala City
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2018 • Couples
Tykal è un luogo magico: i templi maya e le rovine immerse nella giungla creano un'atmosfera fantastica . Siamo stati in un giorno feriale quindi con pochi visitatori ed è stata un'esperienza emozionante che ti riportava indietro nel tempo. Pappagalli multicolori svolazzanti sulle altissime chiome degli alberi completavano il paesaggio.
Written March 17, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.