Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunch with a drink
- Rum punch
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle from San Ignacio and back
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick ups from all locations in Belize can be arranged. There may be an additional charge so please contact us if pick up is needed. . Departure Point for most tours: Downtown San Ignacio Address: MayaWalk Tours Main Office 19 Burns Avenue San Ignacio Town Cayo District Belize, Central America Directions: MayaWalk Tours Main Office located between Tandoor Restaurant and Belize Bank Return point: Returns to original departure point
- 19 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize Departure Point for most tours: Address: MayaWalk Tours Main Office 19 Burns Avenue San Ignacio Town Cayo District Belize, Central America Directions: MayaWalk Tours Main Office located between Tandoor Restaurant and Belize Bank Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9526P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian meal option available upon request
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour?
- Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour price starts from $108.98. Discover and book Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour cancellation policy?
- Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour?
- Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour is hosted by MayaWalk Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MayaWalk Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maya Village and Mennonites of Barton Creek Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9526P16
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Maya Walk Caracol Tour Highly Recommended!
We booked this tour based on other reviews posted on Trip Advisor and we were thrilled! Michael, our Maya Walk driv…
Excellent tour, but strenuous!
Fabulous tour! Our guide was wonderful - taught us a lot about Mayan culture. Lunch was very good. The cave is fasc…
Our resort booked us on a Maya Walk tour to the ATM and we could not have had more fun! Eric and JR were so inform…
Mayawalk Tours runs a great tour, with passion and fun, ensuring you get the full experience!
Cave tubing was off the charts cool - a must do in the Belize jungle. Mayawalk was excellent - organized, attentiv…
The best part of my Belize trip
This tour was a MUST! I am so glad we were able to squeeze this tour into our trip to Belize. Juan Carlos was such …
Don't dismiss the Caracol tour
Took the Caracol tour, which doesn't seem to be a popular tour (only a group of 5 in the end), but it was really be…
Breathtaking sites and an exceptional tour guide!
We visited the tour office in San Ignacio and booked this tour based on the incredible photos alone. Customer servi…
One of Our Favorite Days
We went for 1/2 day from our resort, Mystic River Lodge. We did not swim at the cave, as we don't like water you c…
Definitely something to do while you’re in Belize!
This is such an unforgettable tour! Erik and Michael made it extra special by being such great guides and hosts. Th…
This tour was amazing!! I was awestruck the entire time from start to finish. Juan Carlos was an amazing tour guide…
Fantastic! Juan Carlos was a great guide great info and stories. Maya walks was very professional and very friendly…
Great tour company
Love the knowledge of our guide Juan Pablo. We felt safe, but adventurous. Meal was good. The stop we made to get s…
Amazing, incredible, too many adjectives to list
What can I say? An incredible experience with Maya Walk tours. Not only was the company highly professional and saf…
4 tours with MayaWalk
We did 4 tours with MayaWalk and every single one was phenomenal. We did the Tikal day trip, ATM cave tour, El Pil…
Great time with MayaWalks
When we decided to go to San Ignacio, we researched many different tour companies and are so glad we decided to do …
More to explore in San Ignacio
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.