Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Centrally located pickup and drop-off
- Guided horseback ride
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- There may be an additional fee charged for pick up depending on the location. We will be sure to inform guests prior and see if they are still interested. However, we do advise guests to meet at our office especially those staying close to our office.
- 19 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9526P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Close toe shoes recommended
- Long pants recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- How much is Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm?
- Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm price starts from $90.66. Discover and book Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- What is the Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm cancellation policy?
- Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm?
- Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm is hosted by MayaWalk Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MayaWalk Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Horseback Riding and Tour in San Lorenzo Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9526P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome day at ATM
Fantastic day seeing the cave. ATM is very special for the ritual significance to the Mayas. There's a very large n…
This experience is WORTH IT
I would highly recommend taking this excursion, and do it through maya walk. They were prepared for all scenarios, …
Amazing!!! A must do!
A must do experience! This is a once in a lifetime type of excursion. Our tour guide Eric made it the most amazing …
Unplanned highlight of trip
Definitely the highlight of my trip! I was visiting Belize and wasn't planning on going anywhere else, but fortunat…
Relaxing but not boring!
Jason and Carib were great! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and accomodations. Jason knew how to expertly av…
Great experience with MayaWalk
Awesome experience with MayaWalk. We went on three tours with them, ATM cave, Tikal and horseback riding to Xunantu…
We loved Maya Walk Tours! Horseback Riding to Xunantunich - The tour guides were very kind and knowledgeable. From…
Female older solo travelers... check this out!
AMAZING - once in a lifetime - experience. Here I was, a 60-ish solo female tourist, swimming into a Belize cave. I…
Jason is a wonderful guide with a lot of experience!! The visit of the ruins were amazing and we spent a lot of tim…
Five Star Tour
Cannot say enough good things about MayaWalk Tours! Great options, good prices and the guides I had were EXCELLENT…
We learned so much about the Mayan Ruins and their rituals from Hugh, our guide. We were the last ones out of the c…
Extremely professional & informative
10 out of 5 😀 Extremely professional & at all time our guide was focus on the safety of our whole group Very in…
Amazing Day floating through the caves!
What an amazing experience! We were lucky to have Pretty as our tour guide. It was only me and my daughter, so we …
Must try tour!! MayaWalk is amazing
AMAZING tour! we were so lucky to have JASON GUZMAN as our guide. We were able to do a combo ruins tour at Xunantun…
Must Do in Belize!
AMAZING MUST DO TOUR & must do site seeing in Belize! Very impressed with this tour based on organization and the t…