Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The ONLY Cave Tubing of it's kind in Belize- which offers a fully packed 4 hours inside one cave- exploring various chambers and viewing sacred ancient Mayan objects, pottery, ceremonial centers and brilliant crystal formations.
- You'll start atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
- 1Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure CompanyStop: 5 hours - Admission includedThe River Cave- Tubing Expedition is unique in that is opens up to much more than simply "cave tubing"...it is a combination of hiking and exploring as well as tubing through significant portions of one single ceremonial cave- used by the ancient Maya. Your underground expedition takes you off the beaten path to explore ancient Mayan ceremonial centers, pottery, artifacts, altars, obsidian blood letting blades, jade and the actual footprints of the Shaman and priests that date back to 400 A.D. For lunch your guides will prepare a underground riverside picnic spread complete with picnic blanket, tortillas with cold cuts, juice, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Eating your lunch by headlight, to the sounds of the underground caves while chatting with your fellow adventurers will be an experience you will not soon forget. REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Shorts, T-shirts and well threaded tennis or hiking boots. (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any kind are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS). DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.Read more
- You'll end atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Inner Tubes
- Helmets & Headlamps
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a fascinating time with Pedro from Cave's Branch lodge as he took me and two others through the cave, both on foot and floating in the river on tubes. Upon entering the cave we did have to paddle with our arms since we were going against the gentle current, this was a…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
wait staff and tour guides 5 stars customer service 1 star
Double and triple check your reservation and get your flight confirmation #'s. I booked my package 3/20 to stay 1/2…
Valentine’s Day Special was Very Special!
My husband and I and another couple took advantage of Caves Branch’s Valentine’s special. They did a great job of …
I met up with a friend from college, and we had the most amazing experience! We had a shuttle service from the lodg…
AMAZING FAMILY TRIP
When planning a family vacation for my husband, 8-yo girl & 10-yo boy, I searched hard to find an adventurous place…
Too amazing to be captured in pictures
So this is one of those rare situations in which pictures just cannot capture the beauty of a place. This resort is…
We have been so careful for 9 months waiting for a vacation like this....and it exceeded our expectations!
Caves Branch Lodge is truly an amazing paradise! First and most importantly we felt so safe there as they are vigil…
Better than the rest
I've been traveling around Belize since 2007 and I have been to almost all the populated Cayes and almost every tow…
A perfect example of what tourism should look like in 2020 & 2021
My wife and I just returned from another really spectacular week at Caves Branch (our 3rd visit). The staff was won…
I have stayed at Caves Branch 4 times and every time I found that I wanted to go back ...which is one of the reason…
Perfect place to relax
The establishment is unique and very well maintained and the staff is courteous trying to make your staying as goo…
“Beautiful Jungle Getaway”
We live in Belize and it was our second stay at Caves Branch. We love this beautiful jungle resort. Beautiful prope…
Friendly vibe in a beautiful setting!
I loved this place! The cabana was simple but comfortable and had everything I needed. The meals were family style:…
The resort was beautiful and the staff were incredibly friendly! We didn't realized that most people come to Ian An…
Absolutely first class!
Our stay at Caves Branch was like no other. We enjoyed the lush jungle property, the sights and sounds of nature we…
Fantastic, unique experience!
We were headed to Belize for the first time and decided to leave early due to a snowstorm at home. We found Caves B…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,015 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
What time does UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge start?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
How much is UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge price starts from $98.08. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
What is the UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor