Explore and experience the Maya sacred underworld, where you will learn about the ancient mayan rituals and the importance to the caves the mayans that lived and worshipped.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- rice&beans stew chicken &Cole slaw with sodas or water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Fort street tourism village terminal one, we will have our sign and name printed on a sheet of paper. All guest can wait in hotel lobby area until you meet your tour guide.
- Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport, GR84+63Q, Belize City, Belize
- Fort Street Tourism Village
- Belize City, Belize
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103109P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city?
- Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city price starts from $178.71. Discover and book Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city cancellation policy?
- Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city?
- Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city is hosted by Belize Raindrops Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belize Raindrops Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103109P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Belize Raindrops Adventures
San Jose Succotz, Belize
Joined in July 2018
#1 of 1 Boat Tours & Water Sports in San Jose Succotz
- GlobalAsians00Outstanding Tour with Belize Raindrops Adventures!!My husband and I were in Belize in April and took two tours with Jeevan. He was amazing! He drove us to Cahal Pech and took us on a tour of the Rio Frio Cave and the Rio Frio pools. Jeevan is extremely knowledgeable about the areas we traveled to. We learned so much about how Belizeans grew their food, the types of plants and trees that are so vital to their survival, and their historical contexts. I had a knee injury from years ago which I mentioned to Jeevan and he was so careful when we were clambering around the caves, always ensuring that he found ways that I can manage. He even drove us to the Water Taxi and helped us get tickets even though that was not part of the tour. I would highly recommend Jeevan and the Belize Raindrops Adventures!
- 739laylas00Jeevan Guide, Teacher, and Friend!Jeevan made our trip unforgettable. He was extremely knowledgeable about the nature and history of Belize. We learned so much from him. He had excellent suggestions and we had many good laughs together. He was an extremely professional and fun guide. HIGHLY recommend.
- NeauxLA_Man00Jeevan is The Best!Jeevan is amazing. We were fortunate to have him as our guide. We happened to befriend a newlywed couple while there in mid-July who had used him as their guide and had very good things to say about him. We reached out and booked a private tour of Altun Ha, zip lining and a tour of the Belize Zoo. We would’ve booked cave tubing but the river was too high and closed for that activity. What sets Jeevan apart is his knowledge of the history of the Mayans and the country. He added so much perspective and education for my family. Additionally, he is very quick to take you to local places to experience true Belizian food and drinks (like cashew wine). You cannot go wrong by booking him and will learn so much. Highly recommended! Thank you Jeevan!
- alankO1952OT00Altun Ha, Zip Line, and Cave tubing tourHighly recommended tours from Jeevan. It may be possible to do Altun Ha and the Zip line tours for less money, you'd have to drive to get there. For the cave tubing you will need a guide which Jeevan is licenced as a guide. He's lived in the area and is quite knowledgeable of the area. He can visually identify local animals and plants (made a short stop on the side of the road for us to see some birds). He only does smaller sized groups as opposed to very large tour groups. I feel this is a plus over some of the larger sized groups which I observed. I managed to find Jeevan in the city, unlike other similar tours for a much higher price, he was not pushy in terms of trying to make a sale. As I booked directly, the price was less the quoted price in others reviews. If I had any friends or family going to visit Belize, I would get in contact with Jeevan immediately to book them tours with him.
- Basanth S00Good tour but a couple of issuesI worked with Jeevan from Belize Raindrops Adventures to arrange a private tour of Belize City and Altun Ha. The tour was booked through Viator with everything (entrance fees, lunch and car) included. I contacted Jeevan immediately after the tour had been booked to specify my hotel pick up and drop off details to him. He responded immediately and confirmed that all was good. Then about 10 days before the tour was due to start, I contacted Jeevan again to reconfirm that everything was all set. I was very disappointed to learn that he was asking for a surcharge of 30 USD because I had been the only person registered to do the tour (even though it was booked in as a private tour on Viator). When I pointed this out to him, he indicated that it now was "not feasible" to do the tour at the price I had paid (about 185 USD!) and needed the extra payment in order for the tour to go ahead. With limited time remaining and not much choice I opted to pay the extra 20 USD (negotiated down from 30 USD) but specifically warned Jeevan that this would have to be factored in when writing any reviews about the experience. On the day of the tour, all was good
- susieanita00Howler Monkey SanctuaryWhat a spectacular experience! Jeevan started our tour by driving us through the southern part of Belize City. We then drove up to the Howler Monkey Sanctuary. We were met by a local guide who explained the goals of the sanctuary and pointed out interesting plants in the area. We then walked a short distance into the jungle where we found the howler monkey family - a male, two females, and a six week old baby. One of the females came to greet us and ate from our hands. She even sat on my shoulder. Our local guide provided us with information about the monkeys and then "talked" to the male monkey. What an experience! Jeevan then drove us back to Kukumba Beach and Old Belize City. We took a small train ride through the exhibition; Jeevan even joined us on the ride. Next up was lunch at a local restaurant followed by a drive through the historic area of Belize City. Jeevan always checked to make sure he was showing us what we wanted to see, answered all of our questions, and even took many pictures with our camera to document the excursion. Jeevan was absolutely wonderful; the day was truly amazing. We highly recommend this adventure! I would suggest that you request Jeevan on any excursion that you book in Belize City; he is a guide on many other activities. Thank you Jeevan for such a special day.
- Jasuu00superb private tour with jeevanFound Jeevan last minute for a day trip to cave tubing & ziplinging and he responded with great enthusiasm. However it rained too much the night before, so we couldnt do cave tubing and Jeevan offered us to do ATV instead and it was so much more fun! He picked us up early, and showed us around with a lot of info. He's a great organizer, with great amount of knowledge of Belize, and even it rained a bit during both ATV and zipling, we had a great deal of fun, and the trip wouldnt make it if it wasnt him offering us an alternative choice for cave tubing. Cant wait to go cave tubing and hopfully some more activities with Jeevan in the near future. If you want a great deal of fun and knowlegable guide, Jeevan is the guy! :)
- Dana S00Unbelizeable!Having Belize Raindrops Adventures as our tour guide in Belize made the experience 100% better. Jeevan has so much knowledge, it was incredible. Animals, food, plants, geography - everything Belize. My boyfriend and I had an amazing trip to this wonderful country and having the side trips with Jeevan just made it so much better than we could have imagined.
- Sean M00A must do when visiting Belize!If you are looking to book an adventure while in Belize, book it with Jeevan and Belize Raindrops Adventures. It'll be the highlight of your time in Belize. Jeevan is an amazing guide and a fantastic person! His native knowledge of the plants, animals, people, districts was amazing. He has tons of great information to go along with each place you visit! My girlfriend and I did Cave Tubing, Zip lining, The Zoo, Monkey Sanctuary and Altun Ha ruins, all with Jeevan. Each stop was awesome! And spending time with Jeevan was fantastic. We feel that we gained a longterm friend in him and can't recommend his tours to anyone enough! Do you and your family a favor and give Belize Raindrops Adventures a try!
Buy it with
Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city provided by Belize Raindrops Adventures
Product Overview: Cave & Zip line extreme from Belize city
Number of Photos