per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 17 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Driver
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Water Taxi terminal or Belize City hotel pickup available for an additional one-time $20 group fee.
- Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport, International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize Meet your driver as you exit the arrivals terminal door. This is just after you clear customs inspection. Your driver will be wearing a black polo shirt with the Belize Ground Shuttle logo.
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City, Belize City, Belize District Water Taxi pickup available for an additional fee.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Hopkins, Belize We will drop you off directly at your hotel in Hopkins.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89036P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is International Airport Belize City to Hopkins?
- International Airport Belize City to Hopkins price starts from $100.00. Discover and book International Airport Belize City to Hopkins on Tripadvisor
- What is the International Airport Belize City to Hopkins cancellation policy?
- International Airport Belize City to Hopkins cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book International Airport Belize City to Hopkins on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides International Airport Belize City to Hopkins?
- International Airport Belize City to Hopkins is hosted by Belize Ground Shuttle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belize Ground Shuttle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book International Airport Belize City to Hopkins on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for International Airport Belize City to Hopkins?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book International Airport Belize City to Hopkins on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89036P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Belize Ground Shuttle
San Ignacio, Belize
Joined in July 2018
#2 of 32 Transportation in San Ignacio
- Annemlreston00Avram was the BEST!Avram was the BEST! Our flight landed earlier than expected but he was already there waiting for us. We felt welcome and safe from the moment we met him. He gave the most delicious restaurant recommendations, one of which we visited twice in our short stay because it was just that good. His wealth of knowledge and sunny disposition put Belize on our “must come back” list. Highly recommend!
- framerjohn00Prompt, accommodating, and Avram is a rockstar!Booked a round-trip group shuttle from BZE to San Ignacio with the hotel/water taxi drop off options. Our flight to Belize was cancelled and our trip was delayed by a day, but Belize Ground Shuttle was very flexible and accommodated the change in our plans as if this is a common occurrence (which, with the way the airlines are run these days, I suppose it is!). The party we were sharing the shuttle with landed about an hour after we did, and once our driver, Avram, had them loaded up we were on our way- approximately an hour before the “scheduled” departure time! For the return trip, we were asked by email if we could depart an hour earlier than planned. Happy to see our driver again was Avram, he explained that this way he could get us to the water taxi terminal for an earlier departure to our next destination-San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. We had this shuttle ride to ourselves, and as promised were able to begin the next leg of our vacation a couple of hours early-which was a small win for us considering we had already lost a day of our vacation due to the airlines. Thank you BGS and especially Avram!
- 68bartt00Excellent Shuttle ServiceWe booked Belize Ground Shuttle for our round trip between Belize City and San Ignacio based on Trip Advisor reviews! This was a great decision! Belize Ground Shuttles provided us with excellent on-time service for our party of 4! The shuttle was new and very clean. Avram, our driver was friendly. He safely drove us to San Ignacio and back again three days later. The van air conditioning worked well and we were provided with cold water. Highly recommend that you leave the driving on your next trip to Belize Ground Shuttles.
- H3913NCmarkf00Professional transportationThe trip was very comfortable and on time. We felt safe during the trip and our driver Abram was professional and very personable. We also used them for a private return to Belize City and Jovannie gave us a great ride and pointed out many things on the trip. He was also very attentive when he dropped us off at our final destination to make sure we were at the correct location and safe. Thank you both Abram and Jovannie.
- Heatheredray00Safe and comfy the entire ride.Our driver Avram was such a kind and knowledgeable person! My friend and I were comfortable the whole ride and well-hydrated thanks to Avram having chilled water available for us. The conversation was great too. It made the ride go by quickly.
- lisabH3087ZC00Reliable and ComfortableOur Belize Ground Shuttle experience with our driver, Avram, was excellent. I was in email communication with the office while our flight was delayed in Miami for three hours. Unfortunately, Avram had still be waiting at BZE for us for several hours when we arrived. He is a pro and very friendly - he answered our many questions as we drove to Placencia ("What's a tapir?!"). The shuttle was comfortable and new. The new shuttle route from BZE to Hopkins/Placencia is via the revamped Coastal Highway, (almost fully repaved with only a few remaining dirt segments). We were a bit disappointed to not go via Belmopan and Hummingbird Highway, per the route description on the shuttle's website. We were looking forward to seeing some of the inland countryside. However, the new route cuts an hour from the drive (now 2 hours), and most shuttles now take this shorter route. We were very happy to have Avram escort us back to BZE, as we made our way home at the end of our adventures in this enchanting country. We would definitely book with Belize Ground Shuttle for a return trip.
- cortneyk22500Early & easy transportationWe took Belize Ground Shuttle from the airport to San Ignacio and then San Ignacio to Placencia. Both drivers showed up early (at the airport he showed up in time for our flight landing which was 2 hours before the shuttle was supposed to depart, giving us extra time in San Ignacio!). Both trips were very pleasant.
- Raine D00Great Transportation Option!This was a very easy transportation service to use. The person coordinating through Whatsapp was very helpful and it was easy to communicate and figure out what I needed and how much it would cost.
- JonyFakeName12300A+ Amazing ServiceAmazing service! They made my trip so comfortable, figured out my COVID test to come to my hostel (had a flight the morning after) and then arranged to pick me up after the results. Very smooth, very highly recommend!
- B62LLemmab00Easy and punctual transportationWe used them twice and it was great. Always on time and accommodating. Wifi on the shuttle. Avram was a friendly, helpful driver!
- Tony P00Always the best.Professional, vans are clean, my phone remembers the Wi-Fi from previous trips, and the drivers remember me. I have used this service at least 4 times over the years. Well done.
- pjraney00On time and very professional!We made reservations ahead of our trip with Belize Ground Shuttle to provide us transportation to and from San Ignacio, from the BZE airport. We even got a special rate on the first leg of the trip from the airport to San Ignacio, as they were running a special. A week later, they picked us up in San Ignacio and took us to Belize City, where they gave us a voucher for our water taxi to Ambergris Caye. We arranged all this ahead of time and saved quite a bit of money. Our experience with this shuttle service was excellent. They were always on time and we traveled in comfort with a very friendly and accommodating driver, Oscar. Highly recommended!!
- OrenUS00Excellent Shuttle!This shuttle service may be one of the best in Belize! The van was the nicest we saw in Belize. Our driver, Avram, was awesome! Made sure we were comfortable and was super nice. Highly recommend!
- 401jaimey00The Best!!!We just left Belize and our driver was Avram and he literally was the most amazing everrr… He took us to get food ,made sure we were good on our 3 hour drive , created a whole vibe with the music and really went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care off. The shuttle was high end and very clean and he has a cooler with cold water for us on arrival. We highly recommend using this shuttle and make sure you ask for Avram !!!
- Travelingguy196300The way to foThis is definitely the only way I will now travel from the airport when I go to Belize Great service wonderful van with air condition and Internet access and the driver was comical and courteous
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.